IGNORED

Win Two Tickets To See Aphex Twin in New York City

Joyrex

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be a great opportunity to see Richard play in the US for the first time since 2002 for many reasons!

1. Richard

2. Bringing my brother along to experience it for himself.

3. Travel around NYC

4. Visit some family that lives out there

I'm most excited to hear Richard play something potentially new...as well as the mental weirdcore visuals that are a marvel to behold.

I have never seen the 'phex in real life but I can totally get to NYC and see it in all its glory with a chosen companion for mutual enjoyment or just one ticket if that's how this works, either way it would be quite good. 

Edit: Meltphace 6 would be a good thing to hear

Long time lurker, 1st time poster.

Failed on both presale attempts.

Been into afx since 97-milkman was first track I heard. Huge fan since.

Really the only artist left I want to see live I never have after all these years.

This would be a great opportunity to see Richard play in the US for the first time since 2002 for many reasons!

1. Richard

2. Bringing my brother along to experience it for himself.

3. Travel around NYC

4. Visit some family that lives out there

I'm most excited to hear Richard play something potentially new...as well as the mental weirdcore visuals that are a marvel to behold.

he played in houston in 2016

long time, first time. struck out on both presales. hoping on a GA but throwing all my pennies in all the wishing wells. will be my first time seeing richard. would mean the world to me. hoping he plays the john williams classic "somewhere in my memory" from home alone 2.

Hi all! 

I am excited to see Aphex in New York as it would be my first time to see him live. I have been a fan of his work since the 90's. I would hope he would play some tracks off of Drukqs. One of my favorite tracks of his is Vordhosbn. I have listened to that track on repeat for a whole day one time.

Rich's music has had a positive impact on my life since I discovered it 20~ish years ago.  His concert performances have changed my perception of what shows can be and I would love to have the chance to see him at a show that's not part of a festival where the artists are limited by what the organizers have for set times and setup.  Tossing my name in the hat since I missed out on both presales and the general sale.  Thanks for the chance, Joyrex!

joyrex are you doing to do the drawing now?

You don't read much, do you? :dadjoke:

I said the thread will close at 4:00 PM CT time (hopefully if I set it correctly, lol) and after the thread closes, I'll compile all the unique names from the thread, and then announce the winner(s), depending on if the winner wants two passes or only needs one. If that's the case, then I'll pick another winner at random, who hopefully only wants one pass, and if they need two, pick at random again until I get a single pass second winner.

Holy frijoles! A chance to see Rich D James live at a small venue?

Man oh man. This is bucket list for me and my brother, who oddly enough bonded with me over music after a falling out.

I want to hear iz-us! And outside violin solo. Or all of drukqs would be stellar.

Hoping to catch this after Amon Tobin in Fr this March!

Add me to the list of people who tried to get tickets at the pre- and normal sale.  Richard has been my favorite artist for 21 years now, never had the chance or funds to see him.  It would be a dream to see him live, 

I live in New York, very close to where he is playing. Would love to dance all night to an absolute legend in my own neighborhood ... sounds like a dream come true! 

Archived