IGNORED

Ghostbusters 3: Afterlife

jaderpansen

it was so fucking retarded and unfunny. it wasn't even bad it's good. just embarrassing. wiig is screaming through her eyes the entire film and mckinnon should be publically shamed for how horrible she was. 

btw i don't like any of the ghostbusters movies, i just like harold ramis

Ghostbusters 1 was excellent and better now than when I was a kid. 2 was weird. Lady Ghostbusters had no reason to exist but to mention that is pure toxic masculinity. Ghostbusters 3 will be awkward and maybe sad. 

i'm genuinely interested where this is going because i ain't got the slightest clue what they might even be aiming for at this point with ramis being ded n all...

also i can't deny my inner child is somewhat hyped against all common sense. played like a fucking fiddle. damn you, hollywood.

Ghostbusters 2 has some quality moments. Peter Venkman's World of the Psychic and Bassmasters security guard dude are my favourites.

Yeah, it certainly retains the original's charme in my book. It's just weak as a sequel, "technically". In order to be able to retell the story of them building rep from the ground up some weirdly unplausable premises are established (like being sued into oblivion for saving the world, rly?).

Not that i cared as a 12 year old... or now rly. Sweet memories of spraying my room with shampoo, pretending it was "slime".

Also Janosz <3.

Edited by jaderpansen