IGNORED

Ghostbusters 3: Afterlife

jaderpansen

The biggest flaw of the last Ghostbusters movie was that it was over two goddamn hours long. It’s a comedy, you guys. 88 minutes. Get in, get out.

also writing jokes could help

Yeah, you hated it more than I did (there were parts I quite enjoyed) but it was pretty obvious when the director just got lazy and told the cast to improv.

Ok what about:

Ryan Reynolds as Peter Venkman-esque sarcastic guy.

Seth Rogen as slightly chubby Ray Stanz-esque geeky dude.

Sacha Baron-Cohen as Egon Spengler-esque ultra clever deadpan nerd (not sure he's the right fit for such an underplayed role to be fair, but maybe, just maybe)

Not sure what to do about Winston Zeddemore without it being racist.

• 5 months later...

Those kerraazzyyy pranksters were the reason why the cartoon version (as in the cartoon version featuring the characters from the film version) had to be called 'The Real Ghostbusters'

4 hours ago, mcbpete said:

Those kerraazzyyy pranksters were the reason why the cartoon version (as in the cartoon version featuring the characters from the film version) had to be called 'The Real Ghostbusters'

Plus there was a cartoon version of the above live show:

51+Y8a5WRxL._SY445_.jpg

• Like 1

YEESH stranger things kid is in this too! he was in IT also. hopefully the film has children looking for ghosts and scary things that would be fun

• 4 months later...
  • Joyrex changed the title to Ghostbusters 3: Afterlife
1 hour ago, Gocab said:

Completely uninterested in this.

Agreed - this appears to be a Ghostbusters movie in name only. I dare them to surprise me.

24 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

Afterlife.

CGI Egon Spengler incoming in act 3!

I feel like I have seen everything in this film already.  Sorry. Its a remake, this time with children instead of women.

I am really surprised that in the first official trailer, no sign of Ackroyd, Murray, Weaver, etc. - not a good sign.

• Like 1