IGNORED

I just wiped out my Aphex Twin folder with one errant command HAHAHAHAHAF UJCKING KILL ME

mushroom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people with anime avs are always doing dumb shit lol

anime owns.

anyways I got pretty much all of it back now. apparently I never actually bought CCAI2 and just pirated it oops so I bought that.

a lot of this stuff I owned on CD and don't have it any more (don't even have a cd drive anymore), or I bought it from Bleep before they stored purchases on an old email address, or I own it on vinyl, and so on.

Love this logic. I went to see a band live once so I own the rights to the tracks they played? You sold the cds you don't own shit bruv.

anime owns.

anyways I got pretty much all of it back now. apparently I never actually bought CCAI2 and just pirated it oops so I bought that.

a lot of this stuff I owned on CD and don't have it any more (don't even have a cd drive anymore), or I bought it from Bleep before they stored purchases on an old email address, or I own it on vinyl, and so on.

Love this logic. I went to see a band live once so I own the rights to the tracks they played? You sold the cds you don't own shit bruv.

why do you assume i sold them? furthermore, who cares?

anime owns.

Your right. I don't give 2 shits you deleted your knock off music. Im a music lover though and it's my belief that torrenting/digital-copying is bad for music. Who knows if more people had my attitude maybe rephlex would still exist. You brought your shit to a public forum btw so I'm ok to comment I figure.

anime owns.

Your right. I don't give 2 shits you deleted your knock off music. Im a music lover though and it's my belief that torrenting/digital-copying is bad for music. Who knows if more people had my attitude maybe rephlex would still exist. You brought your shit to a public forum btw so I'm ok to comment I figure.

Ah well I hate music and want to see all musicians starve to death, that's why I dutifully give them money for the music they produce and release LOL. moron

i said "rm -r Music/aphex\ twin" instead of "rm -r /path/to/mp3player/aphex\ twin".

couldn't you have just clicked on something with a mouse? why are you writing commands out and shit?

same reason why people are still punching buttons on music gear instead of using a DAW

anime owns.

Ah well I hate music and want to see all musicians starve to death, that's why I dutifully give them money for the music they produce and release LOL. moron

No need for insults my young companion. Take pity on an old dreamer on horse back won't you?

i said "rm -r Music/aphex\ twin" instead of "rm -r /path/to/mp3player/aphex\ twin".

couldn't you have just clicked on something with a mouse? why are you writing commands out and shit?
same reason why people are still punching buttons on music gear instead of using a DAW
nulls?

i intentionally illegally downloaded all of my aphex material, burned it onto cds, which i then dubbed onto those 6-hour long VHS tapes. for visuals i used the entire series of ally mcbeal, which i torrented illegally. i then sold those tapes in addis adaba. i have never listened to aphex twin? how did i get on this forum

I'm sure the organisations you bought them from will be sympathetic and let you download them again if you contact them. This is default on the aphex store for example.

Rephex store is gone for good. I bought all new afx there and will need to torrent if I should lose the files
True..... The peril of cheap ass digital downloads I guess. Not there aren't perils with vinyl but hey ho, musicians have the right to support families.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Analord Bonus never got a physical release

I'm sure the organisations you bought them from will be sympathetic and let you download them again if you contact them. This is default on the aphex store for example.

Rephex store is gone for good. I bought all new afx there and will need to torrent if I should lose the files
True..... The peril of cheap ass digital downloads I guess. Not there aren't perils with vinyl but hey ho, musicians have the right to support families.

I'll play this game sir. So you buy vinyl it breaks, you entitled to a free one? Nah, if your'e lucky enough to get repress in these grim times you buy it again or you go to discogs and get shafted. Why's you're file any different, I'm keen to know?

I'll play this game sir. So you buy vinyl it breaks, you entitled to a free one? Nah, if your'e lucky enough to get repress in these grim times you buy it again or you go to discogs and get shafted. Why's you're file any different, I'm keen to know?

Why is buying second hand from discogs better than pirating?

Why is buying second hand from discogs better than pirating?

Because like it or lump it we live in a capitalist society and industries, like music or records, rely on the transfer of ownership. If you have an alternative to capitalism I'm up for it. Until then stop killing the industry I love. Or dont, I'm not the one worked up.

Archived