IGNORED

I just wiped out my Aphex Twin folder with one errant command HAHAHAHAHAF UJCKING KILL ME

mushroom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i said "rm -r Music/aphex\ twin" instead of "rm -r /path/to/mp3player/aphex\ twin".

couldn't you have just clicked on something with a mouse? why are you writing commands out and shit?

How the other half live eh?

Every time I decide I'd like an aphex album on my phone I end up downloading it again as I'm not sure what I did with the files

also lol @ 'a whole 5gb' like that's a lot of music 

*raughs in music hoarder*

I'm sure the organisations you bought them from will be sympathetic and let you download them again if you contact them. This is default on the aphex store for example.

Rephex store is gone for good. I bought all new afx there and will need to torrent if I should lose the files

people with anime avs are always doing dumb shit lol

anime owns.

anyways I got pretty much all of it back now. apparently I never actually bought CCAI2 and just pirated it oops so I bought that.

a lot of this stuff I owned on CD and don't have it any more (don't even have a cd drive anymore), or I bought it from Bleep before they stored purchases on an old email address, or I own it on vinyl, and so on.

I'm sure the organisations you bought them from will be sympathetic and let you download them again if you contact them. This is default on the aphex store for example.

Rephex store is gone for good. I bought all new afx there and will need to torrent if I should lose the files
True..... The peril of cheap ass digital downloads I guess. Not there aren't perils with vinyl but hey ho, musicians have the right to support families.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Archived