IGNORED

Amon Tobin - Fear in a Handful of Dust

ghOsty

isam is the one where he slides his fingers all over that partial multisig timelocked revokable cold storage smart contract mechanism and makes cum dumpster sounds right?

Slides it right up the old bumbum.

mods best answer pls

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

damn the first 7 tracks of supermodified should be donated to the library of congress for being "culturally, historically and aesthetically significant"

Amon, brother!

That's quite slow BuPpuMs - Wonder if the automatic algo caught some of the tracks at half speed

Very slow... =/

Kind of short for an 8 year hiatus, but I imagine that's just ninjatune marketing going to milk the market with EPs and Singles that just belong on the album to begin with.  :cisfor:

That's quite slow BuPpuMs - Wonder if the automatic algo caught some of the tracks at half speed

Very slow... =/

Kind of short for an 8 year hiatus, but I imagine that's just ninjatune marketing going to milk the market with EPs and Singles that just belong on the album to begin with.  :cisfor:

Might be wrong, but from that screenshot it looks like he might be releasing the album on his own label "Nomark"

Good catch, I didn't notice that - Interesting if that's the case? I haven't seen word of it on ninja, which I guess I'd expect for an april release from one of their biggest artists, no?

It makes me even more curious about the album. Especially if those slow BPMs are legit. As much as I enjoyed Dark Jovian I really hope this isn't an ambient album... but its looking possible.

Ah yeah, that makes sense! lol I don't know why I immediately jumped to the conclusion that means the album is out Friday.  :facepalm:

I'm really curious what this is going to sound like. Deep down I'm hoping those BPMs posted earlier were wrong but if the first track is coming out on v day that makes me think it's going to be Tobin slowdance style...

I "quite" enjoyed the ISAM live thing I caught at Brixton Academy. But I distinctly remember enjoying LORN more who was on first, then also Tobin's DJ set afterwards in a small club around the corner.  The ISAM hype didn't really live up to expectations after seeing it all on youtube multiple times before.

Keen to hear this release though.

Regardless of the BPMs.