IGNORED

An Introduction

Mozex

May your corn be shucked and your feet too dry.

May your license be revoked and find a one hundred dollar bill on the way out of the DMV.

May Day Maypoles available for three easy installments of $19.99.

i was going through a small "the woods" in my country. it was cold and i was travelling without purpose. deep within i crouched down, took a pinch of dirt between my thumb and first two fingers, smelling the soil and letting it fall back to the earth as i stared meaningfully into the foggy distance. 

a nord modular was heard, twinkly overhead as a raven gazed knowingly in my direction.

"this is nature" i said, "this is music."

sean ae ran between two trees laughing his ass off. 

rob removed a pair of sunglasses and replaced them with a second pair. the brand was rae-bans. he looked cool and mellow so i left him alone. but i did say "yo" as i passed not sure if he heard me tho

it was a crisp winter day in alaska. all the land was white with hoarfrost laden birches, the sky a piercing clear blue. i found myself at the summit of a minor hill — a small chickadee was perched on the branch of a tall white spruce, and it produced the glorious squelches of a tb-303 — the bassline, dampened by the lush snow.

i approached an old stump and placed my yamaha dx21 on it. i knelt down, closed my eyes and focused on the great spirit, the creator.

i knew that there was no electricity to power my synth. but there are other types of power.

i continued my meditation. gradually i began to hear a faint sound that grew in volume — it was a synth solo, much like the one played by Donald Fagen on the song called I.G.Y. from the album, The Nightfly — but somehow even smoother, even sexier — it was rapturous. I began to weep silently, out of reverence.

did the keyboard really produce that sound? or did i just imagine it?

I'll let you in on a little secret:

find the spirit in your heart and all your lead solos will be smooth.

I am a man from Alaska, born in 1993.

Archived