IGNORED

An Introduction

Mozex

Hi all,

18 years ago, I am 33 now I stopped playing keyboard, I have followed lessons for that for 7 years, up untill my 15th.

Things happend and I stopped playing the keyboard. Three days ago I took my Roland E-600 from under the dust and decided to fool around with it a bit. Then I discovered a diskette, which was still in the thing, and I listened to the songs that were on there. It were tracks I created myself when I was between 10-15 years old. I started to cry because I understood at that point what I have thrown away for so many years. I decided to change that…

Two days ago I bought a Novatation Launchkey 49, it has the Ableton Live Lite software delivered with it. I have been trying to create songs with it and I will share them, and future ones, here.

I am a man from Belgium, born in 1985.

The thing with the music I made when I was a little boy is that it isnt really done with a computer. It is completely made with my keyboard, so orchestra and melody… I also have no way to connect the thing to my computer. I did record them with my microphone. If you really are interested I will upload them to soundcloud.

Small update:

Just a man from Belgium that likes making music. I may not have all the cool effects in my songs that professionals have but I have some good ideas.
My sounds are puur and solid. I do not think about it. I do not think about what I must do in order to create a song. I just create.
I put my fingers on the notes and I create. I do not think about it. I do not plan. I do not listen to other music and get inspiration. No, right before I put my hands on the keyboard and all the time before that, I simply have no clue what I am gonna do.
And then I put in the drum and start the beat. The rest. The rest is a secret which I will explain with the following sentence:

I thank the Lord for the inspiration He gives me.

I think that makes it all a bit clear on how I create ideas.

The rest is a secret which I will explain with the following sentence:

I thank the Lord for the inspiration He gives me.

I completely understand.

May your days be many and your troubles be few.

May all God's blessings descend upon you.

May peace be within you may your heart be strong.

May you find what you're seeking wherever you roam.

Archived