IGNORED

Strange Noises at Night

Mozex

Hey, sounds good! Very upbeat, and some nice work dropping in/out various beats and sections. If i were to want one thing different, it would be that you did NOT bring the beat back in ~1:59. That's the point in the song (to me) where you could move into something that deviates heavily from what came before (consider something beat-less and drifting) before bringing a beat back in later for MAXIMUM IMPACT. 

My 2 cents/opinion :-) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thx

I think I made that one with the free Komplete Starter pack from native instruments which was available from end februari. It has many sounds and its free, downloaded it and made that song with it. Still has a ton of sounds.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-start/

Made today, only loop I used is drumloop like with all my dancing songs.

But this one is not a dance song, its a bit more classic I think:

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/magical-dreams

Link will be up again tomorrow since I got some feedback and I removed one instrument but now I can not hear if all sounds still good (volume level of seperate instruments) and since my mother is assleep I can not do that without headphones. The problem is that it seems to me that the headphones give a bit another view then listening thru my speakers, so that will have to wait untill tomorrow...

Song is uploaded, see comment above and let me know what you think of this different kind or genre. I will still create dance songs also but will try to make some easy, relaxing tracks, from time to time too

Archived