IGNORED

Spitting Game

If you had to seduce a nation-state, what would be your approach verbally?

I'd go after Iran first, especially if they rebranded as Persia: "Hey babe, couldn't help but notice those democratic tendencies. . . and I like that a lot. But what's with all the dogma? Ayatollah? More like Aya no lah, amiright? Come on, let's blow this joint honey, and party like we in Shia de Janeiro."

Or something along these lines. 

Hey baby you wanna play massacre?... I’ll lay on the ground and surrender while you blow me away!

Nice. I've been watching the Netflix series The End of the Fucking World recently, it's based in England, about a 17 year old psychopath who is planning to kill his girlfriend. There's a scene where the psycho's dad is giving him the sex talk as a kid, and the father says, "It's easier for women, they just have to lay on their back and think of England. But for us it's tougher, we have to be England." Gave me the idea for this post. 

If you had to seduce a nation-state, what would be your approach verbally?

Iran - Come on, let's blow this joint honey, and party like we in Shia de Janeiro."

Lol

lol

Drum off dude

Looks like I'm gonna have to do the heavy lifting to keep this thread alive. 

I've always had the hots for India, so I'd approach her next after Iran: 

'Hey mammi, how bout some lamb biryani . . . two forks one platter? Yeah babe, I got more bread than a naan kiln.'

When I bed her, you better believe that this track will be on the playlist, it'll have her moister than the Ganges:

the basic niggaz travel subreddit is thataway --->

:(

u right

I hit up Greenland this weekend for a fresh conquest, but she balked at my charms, told me she didn't think my genes were worth passing on to the next generation. Ouch! Ice Queen! I was like, 'Whatchu talking bout, babe? These are Levi's!'

this thread

I had high hopes for this thread, thought I'd meet a couple of nice guys to run train on the rest of southeast Asia wit me (anyone still interested?). Starting to feel like it's time to put this thread down, though. Expended a lot of thought and hopes of max lulz on this thread, but the expense has not paid off, and I feel like I've let this thread down. Don't get me wrong, there were times when I thought about this thread and I thought 'fuk u, what for?' but I now know that it was me and not this thread that was all slack and detumescent and humorless. If a mod or admin sees this, please kindly remove this thread. Until then, a proper send off is needed, and I really do owe this thread an apology for not going that extra mile and gettin dem max views. :(

So in an effort to make amends this thread, I offer you deez sonics, deez visuals, which I think will do the trick:

tenor.gif?itemid=5956941

lol

This is the nadir of the of my browser history

the nadir of your browsing history so far . . . unless of course you have no future prospects . . . which . . . judging by your grammar . . . I'd say is a real possibility . . .

Archived