IGNORED

James Shinra - Orbit EP

gated

• 5 months later...

It was a color edition of 100, but they were selling fast and only had 13 left by the time i was able to find this page with the weird new search. The label said that subwax (and hopefully record stores) should have the regular edition for order in the next few days. 

20 hours ago, andrd said:

It was a color edition of 100, but they were selling fast and only had 13 left by the time i was able to find this page with the weird new search. The label said that subwax (and hopefully record stores) should have the regular edition for order in the next few days. 

actually there was only about 80 out of the hundred on that bandcamp for sale. i think the other 20 were reserved for those in the labels circles.

that preorder window was the fastest of anything on FE yet, only just managed to grab a copy myself!

13 hours ago, mause said:

actually there was only about 80 out of the hundred on that bandcamp for sale. i think the other 20 were reserved for those in the labels circles.

that preorder window was the fastest of anything on FE yet, only just managed to grab a copy myself!

And it was 21.99. I'm amazed at how much people will pay for an EP that's already been released digitally. FOMO I guess?

People complain about the way Anil runs his label, but I have to take my hat off to him, it's extraordinarily effective. He's got quite a large circle of followers who buy anything he puts out. And, as I've come to realise, promotion is the hardest part of running a label.

On 6/26/2019 at 9:42 AM, gated said:

And it was 21.99. I'm amazed at how much people will pay for an EP that's already been released digitally. FOMO I guess?

People complain about the way Anil runs his label, but I have to take my hat off to him, it's extraordinarily effective. He's got quite a large circle of followers who buy anything he puts out. And, as I've come to realise, promotion is the hardest part of running a label.

its kinda crazy just how many people are after FE stuff. Considering Orbit is like..6 tracks(?) 21.99 is not too bad..

Bewplum was like 23.99 and that was just 2 tracks! I wish FE pressed more, but yeah gotta respect the guy for the reach his labels got.

• 3 years later...