IGNORED

Aphex Twin, Festival Ceremonia, México. April 6 2019

markedone

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guess what, I got an early bid ticket yesterday!! some boy sold it to me on facebook, it's a general entrance ticket, hope to get the chance to access the plus section some way

maybe I'll use the official transport to get there, seems the easiest way to get there and later return to the city

by the way, has you seen you will have to pay anything with their credit bracelet, be prepared

felicidades  :rhubear1:

Re drinks/food you can use cash.  Usually its ticket/token system> you wait in line to buy a drink token that you redeem at the bar or food.  Thats how it was a mutek.

And honestly the 'plus section' seems geared toward 'influencers' and fresa types.. mainly a fancy coat check / lounge.  The plus tickets get a roped area by the stage but really.. you probably want to be with the real afx fans in the main pit :)

dude pero qué tal si allí andará el Gemelo Efex ? Neta quiero una foto ;_;

oh shat

I didn't bought the transportation ticket, they were selling it until 12pm today, I'm looking for other services alike

here are the scenarios, you will have 5 minutes after Massive Attack to reach the Corona stage (Aphex Twin) or you will have to be there before Massive Attack ends their show, indeed it will be a massive move of people from one to other stage

hvNsib1.jpg

I also missed the official transport tickets.. fuck. I went to the ticket place literally an hour after the arbitrary time (noon today) they stopped selling them...

:catrage:

I found this service called ALENI, they will provide transportation, but I don't know what is the limit time they will accept passengers today, maybe you will want to use their WhatsApp contact

https://www.aleni.com.mx/tuconcierto

^The Aleni facebook page says their ceremonia shuttle is sold out.

Are there any WATMMers who will be taking Uber to ceremonia tomorrow from Roma/Condesa area of CDMX?  Its looking like that is my only backup, and if that is the case, it would be good to join forces to fill up a car and divide the cost.  We are two total (my girlfriend and I), and we are flexible on timing.  We also speak spanish and english and are nice :)

Dont hesitate to get in touch if so!  Gracias

Oh I just saw that, but I think I'm in their second shuttle, maybe you should ask if they still have available seats

Oh I just saw that, but I think I'm in their second shuttle, maybe you should ask if they still have available seats

Muchisimas gracias Neto!  I sent them a message and indeed they have another shuttle so I reserved that.

How was it you guys?? Any new tracks spotted?

Amazing. And there was a track near the beginning (when the logo was stretching white for those who were there) that had all my lush sensors firing, I was pretty certain it was some new shit. If it wasn't I still need to know what it was. Track had a rolling beat and lush/round bassy melody

I left just before audio ended. Did he come back for a thumbs up?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Yeah the lighting people were teasing our cheers with a few flashes of visuals and then he poked out for a thumbs up. Then, as is festival tradition no encore.

Archived