Sign in to follow this  
Rubin Farr

Clone selling old Rephlex warehouse stock

My astrobotnias arrived. My god they sound glorious on the hifi. Vinyl looks unplayed but not mint. As they indicated. No complaints here

Only got the volume 2 ep , bought in 2003/2004 if I remember correctly. Might grab the other 2 volumes if they’re still around next month

sweden sounds unbelievable.

That and the individual Analords going for at least 40 Euros each - Woah, how much is the full binder worth nowadays then ?!

Holy shit, I can't believe I just finished my analord collection. I'm so shocked right now!! I never would've thought it'd be possible but yeah.....man I need to smoke some fucking weed!

300 EUR is pretty much the same price it was on discogs all these years.

Someone make me a better offer for the binder and 10....I'll cancel my order. I'll wait

I'm surprised Analord 10 + Binder was sold through shops, thought this was a direct order only thing through Rephlex back when it came out.

Bought mine for the $80 or whatever it was back then, sold it a couple of years later for $400. I remember it didn't exactly exude quality, some of the plastic sleeves were torn along the edge when I got it.

Would like to have just the black vinyl version of Analord 10 again though, it sounded great. Don't really like playing colored vinyl.

Holy shit Rubin how did I miss this? You're my hero.

giphy.gif