King Midas Sound - Solitude

• 3 weeks later...

just saw emails bout this. haven’t listened yet, just a thread bump. anyone jam this how is it?

Stark, empty, depressing, lonely music for our stark, empty, depressing, lonely times.

Pretty great actually.

I just heard the first track and I can already tell it's right up my alley/bumbum.

Stark, empty, depressing, lonely music for our stark, empty, depressing, lonely times.

yes, blud

just saw emails bout this. haven’t listened yet, just a thread bump. anyone jam this how is it?

Pretty great actually.

absolutely. overwhelming actually

Pretty great actually.

absolutely. overwhelming actually

Yep. Heavy stuff. Having now listened, heavy heavy stuff. Dunno what else to say.

Loved the instrumentals of the last record. This is also good, although a bit monotonous. After a while you just really want to take the guy out for a beer, cheer him up a bit.

Loved the instrumentals of the last record. This is also good, although a bit monotonous. After a while you just really want to take the guy out for a beer, cheer him up a bit.

Ha!

• 2 weeks later...

When I see "KMS" I think first of Kevin Maurice Saunderson (Detroit techno will never die). But whoa! I never expected there to be another release of this length by this group, even if Aroo was "only" 6 years ago