IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Avant Gardner 04.11.19

tudikaswayne

3 hours ago, very honest said:

so you recorded it with a recorder? not a phone? what format is the source?

My phone, I opted out of buying an expensive zoom recorder thought they might make me leave it outside the venue

Can I just share a private link of it?

Just now, jules said:

Worth a shot. 

I can’t believe that was a year ago already. Awesome night grinding up on dlo and fred and crew.

I know, I’m so happy her uploaded those unreleased tracks too... did you meet up with the group at the bar before the show?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Icct said:

I know, I’m so happy her uploaded those unreleased tracks too... did you meet up with the group at the bar before the show?

Yup. Was a good time.

1 hour ago, Icct said:

sorry this took so long, hope everyone's well with everything going on

Thanks for the effort. Definitely going to check it out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/23/2020 at 5:25 PM, Icct said:

At last, took forever for youtube to process this but they ended up muting Aphex's Abundance track... several other artists claimed the video (but i'm not posting it for $$)

enjoy

https://youtu.be/VemrJl6uN7M

this is a great recording *me noticing a year later

On 6/3/2021 at 8:13 AM, Joyrex said:

If @Icct could kindly do so, they can upload it to the Downloads section (or get in touch with me if you cannot).

would be great if this happened, thx for option!

maybe I should do the same for 'collapse' from Day for Night set they took off youtube for claimed copyright 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Part 2 posted, this is an excellent sound recording. 

quoting the user from reddit: 

I ran external stereo mics on a hat with also had battery box for proper power for mics going into a handheld zoom digital recorder it was recorded at 24 bit 96hz wav format and I was located on the rail in the front row center left

The venue had killer sound it was amazing on every level I hadn't seen Richard since 97 Boston!!!

I can also post the opener at some point as well she was amazing

• Like 2

here is the other recording he was working with:

and trying to combine with the better quality recordings:

Anyways I'm done here, still impressed with the quality of the part 1 and 2

Gotta check this out. I underestimated the bathroom line and ending up missing the first few minutes of this show, and then ended up near the back of the venue. Still was an amazing night, and the unreleased RDJ tracks from this night are killer

On 7/28/2023 at 1:41 PM, WaxenPith said:

here is the other recording he was working with:

and trying to combine with the better quality recordings:

Anyways I'm done here, still impressed with the quality of the part 1 and 2

Thx for the share pbod

• 1 month later...

Aphex Brooklyn

I got this recording from the 4k video on YouTube I believe, and remastered it a bit before uploading to my Aphex blog page on SoundCloud. (Link to the file will take you to the page, it’s got a ton of content-mostly Rephlex era Aphex, but some mike p and most recently global goon’s 2023 web output.)

I feel like this sounds better than the 2023 stuff I’ve uploaded (big thank yous to the folks that got them up so quickly on YouTube), aside from Best Kept Secret, which I didn’t remaster at all - downloaded the file to audio and uploaded to the page. 

To anyone unfamiliar with the page, I called it “user14041984001”. If you dig Aphex and want to listen to stuff you can’t find on the streaming services, that’s where I’ve tried to put it. The Tuss, Analord, Universal Indicator, Bradley Strider were the first selections I went with and for a couple years now I’ve been working at maintaining the page with new content / updated curation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1