IGNORED

I just cannot get into Syro

ulul

Syro, on CD and download anyway, always sounds to me like there's some kind of film over the sound. Like trying to watch a movie on a TV lightly coated in dust. 

I only really get that effect on the xmas eve track? It's somehow muted somewhere in the higher freq ranges.

I've got the vinyl but admit I've not opened it yet lol.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO the syro vinyl sounds amazing, nice and phat but not unbalanced.  That said, there at least one dude on discogs shitting on the pressing quality and talking bad at warp pressings in general.  But to my ears, on speakers, its a very pleasurable listening experience

IMO the syro vinyl sounds amazing, nice and phat but not unbalanced. That said, there at least one dude on discogs shitting on the pressing quality and talking bad at warp pressings in general. But to my ears, on speakers, its a very pleasurable listening experience

Yeah I've just read that review too! I just have a feeling that I'm missing something on Syro. I've been let down by plenty of my favourite artists, but I've never been so intrigued as to why as for Syro.

IMO the syro vinyl sounds amazing, nice and phat but not unbalanced. That said, there at least one dude on discogs shitting on the pressing quality and talking bad at warp pressings in general. But to my ears, on speakers, its a very pleasurable listening experience

Yeah I've just read that review too! I just have a feeling that I'm missing something on Syro. I've been let down by plenty of my favourite artists, but I've never been so intrigued as to why as for Syro.

You should read a few more reviews to find out what to think about it

don't forget how Awesome SYRO is:)

listen again, Rave and Dance :aphexsign:

please

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol
lol

lol