IGNORED

phunksounds preview

milkyheart

Parade rush is pretty intense, how long does it go on for if this is just a preview? :O

S is easier to listen to, but while listening I am waiting for the track to slow down in tempo and enter some groovy loop with the drums and a bassline or something.

Where do you get the samples from?

Parade rush is pretty intense, how long does it go on for if this is just a preview? :O

the current master is 3:42. it gets more jammy towards the end

S is easier to listen to, but while listening I am waiting for the track to slow down in tempo and enter some groovy loop with the drums and a bassline or something.

yeah something like that is good

Where do you get the samples from?

kiarchive and https://rhythm-lab.com/

Personal preference is, as above, more to S - but that's I think and artifact that Parade rush is (as noted) fairly intense. . . anything like that can take a few listens to steel your mind. . . sort of like listening to some of []<'s more challenging tracks. . .

Do like the samples here - something very thicc and jazzy about it all. Do you have some sort of jazz influence or background? Nice work milkman!

Do like the samples here - something very thicc and jazzy about it all. Do you have some sort of jazz influence or background?

nothing like that, more like a passing interest

thanks for the feedback!

• 3 weeks later...

btw, full versions are now available on my mixtape: https://forum.watmm.com/topic/96560-milkyhearts-curious-compressed-february-mixtape/

i'll be doing alternate takes of the tracks for the separate phunksounds single release (targeted @ 3.3.) - jammy bits will be re-recorded and some other parts fine-tuned

Archived