IGNORED

analord 1-11

robotrobot

Since I've invested a generous share of funds towards various RDJ stuff I decide to take the liberty to download the much talked about analord series. I don't own a record player anyway.. These tracks (1-11 releases) aren't to bad on a whole. I went to a couple of review sites while the torrent was downloading and pretty much got what I expected. Some tracks suck, most hold there own, and the rest reflect the genius' light. All in all, I would gladly pay 14.99 for a 'Best of the Analord Series' at the local Best Buy.

and that's another deep thought..... :angel:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Body Odor In The Computer Lab

Phonatacid syncs with John Travolta's strut at the beginning credits of Saturday Night Fever.

More isn't always better. But most of this is decent, some of it is genius.

I obviously like the awesome stuff. The rest is alright. C'est la acid, I suppose.

Guest mushroom

The problem with Analord is that there are too many god damned tracks. I mean, shit. 45 of them? I can't listen to that much music in one sitting. I guess I have ADD or something.

The problem with Analord is that there are too many god damned tracks. I mean, shit. 45 of them? I can't listen to that much music in one sitting. I guess I have ADD or something.

I guess it would be daunting to trackle Analord all at once. :fear: But if you bought them as they came out, you had about a month to digest each one individually.

why not - get a couple of mates round

get a pack of bears and a lump of weed - hit play and enjoy

it's easy man :aphexsign:

Guest mushroom

Being sixteen, I haven't access to any of those things, unfortunately. No alcohol, no weed nor friends who like Aphex as much as me.

Being sixteen, I haven't access to any of those things, unfortunately. No alcohol, no weed nor friends who like Aphex as much as me.

your best days are yet to come then, padawan.

Yes, Analord is the shit. I think Analord 10 could be amongst the best that RDJ has ever made (for reference, I dig SAWII and Drukqs the most out of all his albums).

• 1 year later...
Guest analord skywalker

Did this guy make any new friends in the end? I felt bad. I hope he at least got drunk by now.

Guest Zing Zing Zingbah

why not - get a couple of mates round

get a pack of bears and a lump of weed - hit play and enjoy

it's easy man :aphexsign:

i get the weed part but fuck me, whats a bloke to do with a "pack of bears" for fucks sake?

Guest AOOproductions
Yes, Analord is the shit. I think Analord 10 could be amongst the best that RDJ has ever made (for reference, I dig SAWII and Drukqs the most out of all his albums).

Analord 10 really is the shit and super innovative! Fenix Funk 5 and Xmd 5a are most definitely some of the RDJ's best tracks. Unfortunately, the rest of the Analord tracks were very different musically, good in there own ways, but different. Analord 10 was kinda a combo of Drukqs, The Tuss, and Analord all in one. Classic :angel:

Archived