IGNORED

Aphex Twin in France 2019?

indulin

This festival sucks, I want to go if I can grab a ticket for the day but fuck lol rock en seine seriously...

Go with watmm people and friends

Aphex Twin is in your country!

Rave and have Fun:)

:aphexsign:

Omg that could actually be my first Aphex gig :w00t: :w00t:

The festicket website says tickets will be available on February 15th but it seems like you can already buy it on their website already. Probably will be a 1-day ticket purchase for me as well lol. Wait and see I guess !

This festival sucks, I want to go if I can grab a ticket for the day but fuck lol rock en seine seriously...

Go with watmm people and friends

Aphex Twin is in your country!

Rave and have Fun:)

:aphexsign:

Will go for sure if I manage to grab a ticket !

Not sure I wày to attend one of his gigs in such context.... even though I crave for some more Richie live lushness after being at Funkhaus.

Not sure I wày to attend one of his gigs in such context.... even though I crave for some more Richie live lushness after being at Funkhaus.

Same. I doubt he'll come to Germany again this year...

yup i think the context is the worst, at least the lineup in berlin was really nice and strictly electronic.

I can see plenty of reasons not to like festivals (sound quality, crowd, overpriced food/drinks etc) but tbh I don't see why you'd care about the lineup ? A 1-day ticket for Rock en Seine is cheaper than the tickets for the Berlin show lol.

Anyway, according to their Instagram account they will announce some artists names tomorrow at 6pm (GMT+1)

yup i think the context is the worst, at least the lineup in berlin was really nice and strictly electronic.

I can see plenty of reasons not to like festivals (sound quality, crowd, overpriced food/drinks etc) but tbh I don't see why you'd care about the lineup ? A 1-day ticket for Rock en Seine is cheaper than the tickets for the Berlin show lol.

Anyway, according to their Instagram account they will announce some artists names tomorrow at 6pm (GMT+1)

They still sell 1 day tickets for festivals? A lot aren't doing this anymore. My first Aphex gig was 2009 Melt! in Germany, 1 day ticket back then, now they only sell for the whole weekend. I may think about it, but I'm curious if he's playing more Europe shows. If he gets announced eg for Bangface or something like that it would be way more appealing.

I may have to go and make friends again with my pops who lives in Paris cos he's been a right bellend the last few years

Aphex Twin - brings families together

Amazing fact: I met a french couple at Aphex Tiwn Helsinki 2017 who lived next door to my old man in Paris 6 months before. It was freaky us hearing that!

Sunday tickets not available yet?. Please post if anyone notices a change.

They go on sale tomorrow at 12 (Paris time). Can't wait!
Thank you! Will be in work, no doubt refreshing the fuck outta that page.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk