IGNORED

Aphex Twin in France 2019?

indulin

Reports on Twitter from people who have been to that festival before say the sound/acoustics are "farty" (their words, not mine).

Ummpf :( I guess that leads me to the real question of what else is he doing this year??? I really want an indoor British event, SAW 1.5 and a new album...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Allez bande de connards, on va se manger de l’acide d’aphex !!

Ps: just copped my ticket, first time I see afx, pretty exaited !!

Edited by autechrist

which ticket?

confused!

BILLET JOUR UP DIMANCHE- RES € 99.00               0 1 2 3 4          BILLET JOUR UP AFTER DIMANCHE- RES € 99.00

That's weird.

The "up" thing (basically a premium ticket) is indeed 99€ but the regular ticket price is 69€ !

Edited by StocKo

So I'm trying to decide between the regular and the UP! version; I don't care if I have to wait in line, and I'm not particularly interested in the 'Square' they mention, whatever that may be, but what makes gives me pause is this:

• Un espace réservé proche de la Grande Scène pour profiter des shows au maximum

So, if that actually means a special access (aka potentially less crowded) area right in front of the stage, that would tempt me and might actually be worth the €30,- premium. Could a french native speaker or someone who has been to the festival before kindly confirm this?

Many thanks in advance!

Edit: I assume Richard will play at the 'Grande Scène' ...

Edited by IDEM

• 4 weeks later...

would love to check out afx live again and i realy am considering going to this, i hope there are some tickets left

BUT, that line up... are they gonna add more cause bloody hellfuck, that is not my cup of tea!

also would like to know about that 'espace réservé' for 30bucks plus premium, i mean can i take my booze there and smoke a joint or will i be lynched by french hippies?

and fuck i hope the sound is decent and brutal or else what's the point, might aswell get high in my yard and play bangers

lol I don’t think we’ll see grindcore or brutal death bands added to the line up, rock en seine is your state of the art french normies fest. Regarding that VIP space, I smell bullshit, just a cashgrab IMHO

Up to 3750euro fine if you get caught smoking a joint in france??! No way, i'm good fam, think i'm gonna stay in hellgium

Honestly I never saw anybody getting in troubles for smoking joints in festivals or in closed venues. It's illegal but most of the time people are just asked to throw their blunt away and eventually hand the stuff they carry.

That being said, omitting an AFX concert just for those considerations is a bit weird imo

Up to 3750euro fine if you get caught smoking a joint in france??! No way, i'm good fam, think i'm gonna stay in hellgium

Honestly I never saw anybody getting in troubles for smoking joints in festivals or in closed venues. It's illegal but most of the time people are just asked to throw their blunt away and eventually hand the stuff they carry.

That being said, omitting an AFX concert just for those considerations is a bit weird imo

That is good to know cause my wife is like a chimney with ganja smoke coming out at a festival. I just don't wanne risk paying such ridiculous fines, sheesh

That is good to know cause my wife is like a chimney with ganja smoke coming out at a festival. I just don't wanne risk paying such ridiculous fines, sheesh

Then make her pay them.

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, DJ Latte said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx-vuVJCaz9/

Aphex Twin 400x300cm poster for #rockenseine 2019 music festival #rockart event to be seen at metro station Duroc from june 10th to june 16th #aphextwin #aphex #3d#illustration #shoboshobo #sh101#tb303 #tr808 #rolandmc4 #minipops#tr909 #jx3p #tr606 opening

KaPNeFG.jpg