IGNORED

Afterparty for Aphex Twin, Brooklyn. - Richard Devine, Ruby My Dear, W0ulg, Rob Clouth.

naudible

Hey WATMM.

We put together a sweet afterparty for RDJ's Brooklyn show. The venue is 3 blocks away from the Avant Gardner, has 2 F1 systems (rooftop), and will be going until 6 am. :)

We would love any and all of ya who are around NY to come through and listen to some great musicians...

Richard Devine is unveiling ten new tracks, Rob Clouth is debuting his new album (released in june).

Big ups to everyone here,

<3

-micah and Bent Audio

https://www.facebook.com/events/2295871520670463/

(i hope this is the correct place to post this.)

post-22810-0-57033400-1549862976_thumb.jpg

Sweet lineup but how is it an afterparty if it starts at 10pm?

didn't notice that. what time does teh aphex twins go on? 

perhaps there's enough people in brooklyn who didn't get a ticket to sold out aphex twin show and want to go to a thing for simultaneous revelry? 

Sweet lineup but how is it an afterparty if it starts at 10pm?

didn't notice that. what time does teh aphex twins go on? 

perhaps there's enough people in brooklyn who didn't get a ticket to sold out aphex twin show and want to go to a thing for simultaneous revelry? 

Aphex' show is 8-12 says the internet.

We're doing aphex triplets (djing aphex tracks) from 10-12 - then the artists start. :)

Good god wish I could be there. 10 new Richard Devine tracks, sounds divine (apologies). Sort/Lave is incredible, hope those new tracks get released after the afterparty. 6am, though, really? What is this Lexington, Kentucky on derby day? Shit is weak! 'Don't stop, let the music drop . . .'

No worries stickfigger

we were going to start after the show but none of our production crew (and so many others) didn't get tickets, soooo hey might as well start early and hang out.

listening through your Titled album currently.

sweet stuff man

Good god wish I could be there. 10 new Richard Devine tracks, sounds divine (apologies). Sort/Lave is incredible, hope those new tracks get released after the afterparty. 6am, though, really? What is this Lexington, Kentucky on derby day? Shit is weak! 'Don't stop, let the music drop . . .'

i doubt a new divine release will happen anytime soon.. but who knows.. last time i spoke to him he said he was sitting on around 150 tracks.. probably twice as many now lol. 

i doubt a new divine release will happen anytime soon.. but who knows.. last time i spoke to him he said he was sitting on around 150 tracks.. probably twice as many now lol. 

damn that's crazy. I wonder why he doesn't release them. I might have to car jack one of those new electric Jaguars that he did sound design on just so I can get some of his nice sonics: http://cdm.link/2018/09/jaguar-richard-devine/

Fack, really wish I could have gotten a ticket.

I missed Richard Devine's set at Day for Night back in 2016.

edit: the afterparty, obvi. Funnily enough, I saw him through the gate while I was making it into the festival on the first day.

Fack, really wish I could have gotten a ticket.

I missed Richard Devine's set at Day for Night back in 2016.

edit: the afterparty, obvi. Funnily enough, I saw him through the gate while I was making it into the festival on the first day.

Ha, we threw that afterparty as well - wish you could've came! it was definitely quality. Hitori Tori was mental.

You're in SF? I'm working on bringing him to LA and SF soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I unfortunately missed most of Richard Devine set (and everything before it), but Ruby my Dear and Hitori Tori killed it. The venue, sound and stage were rad too. 

Ruby my Dear aciiiddd

https://streamable.com/fu8e5

(Oh... and attention lame ppl in the crowd @ Aphex, this is how you should get down.)

I unfortunately missed most of Richard Devine set (and everything before it), but Ruby my Dear and Hitori Tori killed it. The venue, sound and stage were rad too.

Ruby my Dear aciiiddd

https://streamable.com/fu8e5

(Oh... and attention lame ppl in the crowd @ Aphex, this is how you should get down.)

Yeah seconding this. That show’s crowd was way better than the Aphex audience. Both shows were great but the general vibe at the afterparty was way more positive (minus the TSA-style patdowns at the door, thanks for cradling my balls security dude).

I read on FB that apparently someone tried bringing 2 knives into the show, so that's why the patdowns and security were so intense.  gmNeL0r.jpg

Mine actually was minimal at the show... but ended up getting the full-on treatment at LaGuardia.

I read on FB that apparently someone tried bringing 2 knives into the show, so that's why the patdowns and security were so intense. gmNeL0r.jpg

Mine actually was minimal at the show... but ended up getting the full-on treatment at LaGuardia.

That is just messed up, wtf. I hope they throw his ass in jail

Archived