IGNORED

I think I'm getting back into Aphex again!!

TheBro

I'm gonna be perfectly honest I hadn't listened to him for a long long time. Just didn't gel with me anymore. I was thinking about selling a bunch of Aphex vinyl - Brad Stryder, AFX Hangable Autobulb etc but I thought I better listen to this stuff for old time sake and to my surprise the nostalgia kicked in and I found myself enjoying a number of the tunes!! So anyways looks like I'll be holding onto his vinyl for the moment. I was listening to Gak and Polygon Window over the weekend both of which I have on vinyl too but I don't think I would have got rid of those. Well there's my little story hope you enjoyed reading it. ;-) 

I'm gonna be perfectly honest I hadn't listened to him for a long long time. Just didn't gel with me anymore. I was thinking about selling a bunch of Aphex vinyl - Brad Stryder, AFX Hangable Autobulb etc but I thought I better listen to this stuff for old time sake and to my surprise the nostalgia kicked in and I found myself enjoying a number of the tunes!! So anyways looks like I'll be holding onto his vinyl for the moment. I was listening to Gak and Polygon Window over the weekend both of which I have on vinyl too but I don't think I would have got rid of those. Well there's my little story hope you enjoyed reading it. ;-) 

cheers! glad to hear you back into Aphex, and on vinyl no less. Sweet!

cheers! glad to hear you back into Aphex, and on vinyl no less. Sweet!

Yeah I got a bunch of Aphex vinyl. Brad Stryder white label too which I checked is worth £65 on discogs!!!

Just been listening to this one!! Forgot how much of a banger it is.

thanks, man! never heard this before - those pads! Is this from analord? What's the best way to listen to that, are flac files available anywheres legally, or is youtube the only option?

thanks, man! never heard this before - those pads! Is this from analord? What's the best way to listen to that, are flac files available anywheres legally, or is youtube the only option?

not sure if you're serious, but the high res is available here as a bonus track of ICBYD 

https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/71105-aphex-twin-i-care-because-you-do

bruh it's from the soundcloud dump and you can download it here on watmm

there are more then 100 awesome trxxx like that on there

not sure if you're serious, but the high res is available here as a bonus track of ICBYD 

yeah was serious, and thanks! that was one release which I did not scour for bonus tracks when the store opened, looks like there are a few on there, and one is 10 mins. Yes!

thanks! you got a link?

yeah was serious, and thanks! that was one release which I did not scour for bonus tracks when the store opened, looks like there are a few on there, and one is 10 mins. Yes!

thanks! you got a link?

look at the aphex sub and you'll see a pinned thread that is called "user18081971 soundcloud complete collection"

enjoy!

look at the aphex sub and you'll see a pinned thread that is called "user18081971 soundcloud complete collection"

enjoy!

thanks again! damn, this is a lot of music, and all organized really nicely. This coupled with the ae_live sets . . . sonic overload!

But I digress, and wanted to again congratulate you The Bro on your newly-minted re-appreciation of Aphex. Yowza! 

enjoy!

thanks again! damn, this is a lot of music, and all organized really nicely. This coupled with the ae_live sets . . . sonic overload!

But I digress, and wanted to again congratulate you The Bro on your newly-minted re-appreciation of Aphex. Yowza!

I recommend tracking down the spreadsheet someone did grouping the tracks by estimated release time. Makes Richie's big dump a lot more enjoyable for me.

Archived