IGNORED

Where do I finish with Autechre?

KovalainenFanBoy

You can't. In a few years Autechre will be generating new music 24/7 and it's directly beamed to every sentient creature's nervous system.

LMMFAO.

Thank you....

I needed that giggle tonight.

And you fuckn provided it.

<hug the shit out of you>

=D

***edit**

If you're serious, end it with your least favorite track (if you can decide which track is your least favorite). Hopefully it'll solidify the decision in your mind.

I know this. When I want to stop my desire for any music that day I listen to "Alma redemptoris mater" from Johannes Ockeghem (preferably by Hilliard Ensemble. Or Ensemble The Sound and The Fury)

After that my thirst for music is gone for 24 hours. If I would listen to anything else after it, it would destroy the feeling.

I know this. When I want to stop my desire for any music that day I listen to "Alma redemptoris mater" from Johannes Ockeghem (preferably by Hilliard Ensemble. Or Ensemble The Sound and The Fury)

After that my thirst for music is gone for 24 hours. If I would listen to anything else after it, it would destroy the feeling.

yeah ockeghem is the shit tbh, 'missa prolationum: kyrie elioson II' is an absolute banger as well

It's time to end this and move on with life. I'm listening to Autechre for the last time this week. I'm open to suggestions on how to handle this. No 'all end' jokes please

Max/Msp. Make your own system like theirs and spew out twice as many live albums? Beat them at their own game.

yeah ockeghem is the shit tbh, 'missa prolationum: kyrie elioson II' is an absolute banger as well
Yepp. He was like AE 600 years ago. Missa cuiusvis toni is luke AE_LIVE: four times the same, but not the same.

You can't. In a few years Autechre will be generating new music 24/7 and it's directly beamed to every sentient creature's nervous system.

idk that this would be a good idea. I tried to meditate while listening to Autechre once and it did not work at all, felt like the effect on my nervous system was not conducive to any sense of relaxation or peace. I've learned to never stray from Eno for such listening situations. Ultimately lost patience with trying to meditate altogether, learned some interesting habits for listening to music and any noise in the process of trying to learn tho. Thanks Alan Watts! 

It's time to end this and move on with life. I'm listening to Autechre for the last time this week. I'm open to suggestions on how to handle this. No 'all end' jokes please

Maybe try another medium, like poetry. William Blake is really great in English. You seem like you are Spanish, though, so maybe try rockin' some Neruda - so next level. 

Maybe just listen to Mantronix from now on when you get the ae itch. 

idk that this would be a good idea. I tried to meditate while listening to Autechre once and it did not work at all, felt like the effect on my nervous system was not conducive to any sense of relaxation or peace. I've learned to never stray from Eno for such listening situations. Ultimately lost patience with trying to meditate altogether, learned some interesting habits for listening to music and any noise in the process of trying to learn tho. Thanks Alan Watts!  

I don't meditate much ever but I've actually meditated through the whole Perlence Subrange 6-36 and it worked very well (on my week of listening to that track every day). You might want to try that one.

Lol genius man. I knew youre funny and a beautiful person

If youre being sirius... fak off, richard!

If youre being sirius and youre not richard... stop listening to ae NOW, this second AND JUST fak off

Archived