IGNORED

Bogdan Raczynski - Rave 'Till You Cry (2LP)

Rubin Farr

Some of these tracks are giving me blue balls because I feel like they should go on much longer

Go to your favourite adio workstation and edit and loop whatever you want. Great Album with lovely bits.

excuse the joyrex ellipses i don't have but i expect it to be like the paranthetical disc1.5 cassette for the black lodge LP

https://bleep.com/release/118940-black-lodge-kings-arms-sessions-vol3-lodgewars

So potentially there might be one or two more releases on this label.

Bring it on.

• 1 month later...

This mentions cat number DISC2.5 in the description, so this is probably a clip from the side release mentioned earlier on this page. 

On 5/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, andrd said:

This mentions cat number DISC2.5 in the description, so this is probably a clip from the side release mentioned earlier on this page. 

Nope it’s not 

It's not?  OK well here it is https://bleep.com/release/131676-bogdan-raczynski-we-used-to-corrupt-each-other-with-art-coffee

Looks like it's just a mixtape of old Bogdan remixed by 8ball

limited edition of 150 tapes

edit - SOLD OUT

ReleaseProduct-131676-82279.jpg

Edited by andrd
sold out

5 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Cool, did anyone buy the digitals?  For 7 quid it should be more than the 2 tracks blerp is serving up.

Only the short edit in the download.

Please note the full mix is only available as a physical item for the time being, with a short edit preview credited to your account for digital purposes. Dig your walkman out!

From a FB post of his:

Already sold out from Bleep.com and Bandcamp but copies landing at these record stores imminently: Low Company (London), Rewind-Forward. (Bristol), Norman Records (Leeds), anost.net (Berlin), Rubadub (Glasgow), Bear Tree Records (Sheffield), 2 Bridges Music Arts (NYC) and Out Of Joint Records (Leicester)

so there will be a few more chances to grab the tape at least.  I'm guessing/hoping the whole thing will be available on digital once people start receiving theirs? the bandcamp gives a release date of last week so who knows. 

Looks like they updated the bandcamp page

Please note the full mix is only available as a physical item for the time being, with a short edit preview credited to your account for digital purposes. Dig your walkman out!