Chris Moss Acid - Machine Heavy

Rubin Farr

Yeah this guy has come a long way in terms of production skill. Deserves more attention imo.

I dunno man, he’s been making great stuff for ages.

This does sound wicked though. Props!

Yeah I remember the stuff he used to put out on the old V/Vm forum! Some of it was quite rough and ready, but much of it had some production love put into it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah this guy has come a long way in terms of production skill. Deserves more attention imo.

I dunno man, he’s been making great stuff for ages.

This does sound wicked though. Props!

Yeah I remember the stuff he used to put out on the old V/Vm forum! Some of it was quite rough and ready, but much of it had some production love put into it.

ah, those where the days! 

• Like 1

Ordered this as soon as I got the update from bc. Machine Heavy is a fucking tune, can't wait for the whole thing to be out, fuck me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered this as soon as I got the update from bc. Machine Heavy is a fucking tune, can't wait for the whole thing to be out, fuck me.

cheers hope you enjoy the 12'' 

`Thanks man, it arrived today. Playing it right now and it's as good as I hoped and more. Really great selection of tracks on here.  

I'm waiting on my vinyl copy to arrive in the mail before I listen to it. I should probably stop being such an OCD audio-douche and listen to the download that came with the vinyl. It's getting really solid reviews. The dude makes great tracks.

• 3 weeks later...