IGNORED

Boards of Canada used in Bayer / Monsanto AD?

o00o

also, did they sample themselves? noise that comes in on yulquen at 38 seconds sounds a heck of a lot like the 2nd last song of ultrecht, where it's transitioning from the nice floaty guitary bits to the spastic part....

Yeah, that's definitely a ripoff of Olsen, either the brothers are supporting "Tomorrow's Harvest" :dadjoke: or they've got a potential lawsuit on their hands...

Somehow I don't see Mike and Marcus being supportive of a company like Monsanto...

Yeah, that's definitely a ripoff of Olsen, either the brothers are supporting "Tomorrow's Harvest" :dadjoke: or they've got a potential lawsuit on their hands...

Somehow I don't see Mike and Marcus being supportive of a company like Monsanto...

No, I wouldn't see that either, which leads me to believe that this soundalike is definitely unlicensed and they may have a case for a cease and desist.

Archived