IGNORED

The liberal elite of The Guardian rank AFX songs

tec

Music affects me strongly and I struggle, and overreach, to put these thoughts into words not because I'm self obsessed, but because I think that these deep reactions that great art provokes in us are the purpose of art. They connect with us in a way that is difficult to describe, but palpably real. In sharing these thoughts my great hope is that they will connect with someone else who, in understanding my feelings, recognizes *themselves*, see's *their* response. My hope is that I will have said what they felt, and knew, but were unable to say. Still greater is my hope that this will embolden other people to express their own feelings, and allow them to understand that although these deep emotions may seem embarrassing, they are in fact the reason we connect with creative expression so deeply.

I also wanted to give love to everyone here on the forum, all the different personalities, and wish you the health and happiness you so richly deserve this year.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because we'd rather not all get terminal eye cancer ifit'sallthesamewithyewthanks

so much negativity in a lot of your posts. Life and music is magic, lighten up!

Because we'd rather not all get terminal eye cancer ifit'sallthesamewithyewthanks

so much negativity in a lot of your posts. Life and music is magic, lighten up!

same with a lot of users. this is why i hardly post here anymore.

(CAT 00897 AA1) [Fluted] - where did the [fluted] name come from? don't remember there being any names on AB3 vinyl/cd

Fluted is on cat23 caustic window

but cat23 CW track is a completely different song, and has the name 'flutey'

in terms of the AB3 Fluted track, I think it was a name that got added into online storefronts, as the [Fluted] tag shows up on amazon.co.uk and a few other sites. while discogs, physical copies and rephlex's old website never listed it with that updated title

Archived