IGNORED

what tv shows do you reckon Richard enjoys

MadellisTheSixth

what is RDJs favorite beverage?

guess correctly and you win a free spa trip with richard and his best mate lukey, supported by the lovely dj solomon! get your hoof on, talk about the desperate rephlex housewives and enjoy a sparkly water with some fresh, lush fish pizza on the side. vote now, only on WATMM! 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember reading an article with Mike P in the 90s where he said he was bang into emerdale. God this is a shit convo.

If this were a party I'd be doing more drugs right now.

thx whAts Richards choice substance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember reading an article with Mike P in the 90s where he said he was bang into emerdale. God this is a shit convo.

Analogue bath salts?

Analogue bath salts?

mm or cornish acid

I can see him binge watching Peep Show. Chris Morris used 'Avril 14th' in Four Lions, so maybe he likes Nathan Barley, Brass Eye, and Jam. 

I'm pretty sure he loves:

Grand Designs presented by Kevin McCloud

The World's Most Extraordinary Homes

George Clarke's Amazing Spaces

and especially Escape to the Country

I asked him this on Soundcloud about his favourite kids shows growing up, can't remember most of what he said, but he recommended the 1968 BBC adaptation of Whistle And I'll Come To You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYjtxHHjZ00

When did you ask? I've stopped knowing/caring if it is actually his account these days.

back when he dumped all the Soundcloud tracks and started being super social. Think it was the user18081971 account. I can't see his comment to me anymore though.. 

When did you ask? I've stopped knowing/caring if it is actually his account these days.

back when he dumped all the Soundcloud tracks and started being super social. Think it was the user18081971 account. I can't see his comment to me anymore though..

Ahh that's cool. May watch it with my daughter later. The comments imply its quite good. Her attention may not last long enough tho!

what is RDJs favorite beverage?

guess correctly and you win a free spa trip with richard and his best mate lukey, supported by the lovely dj solomon! get your hoof on, talk about the desperate rephlex housewives and enjoy a sparkly water with some fresh, lush fish pizza on the side. vote now, only on WATMM!

Archived