IGNORED

Leaving Neverland: a thread to discuss it

hello spiral

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even want to imagine the psychic trauma his victims must face for the rest of their lives. Seeing their tormentor being defended by a great deal of the public and his actions being played down doesn't make things better.

i have no relevant segue to this but i feel compelled to post it

I like this a lot but thought that Luigi and Toad would be dancing. But it's just a still photo. 

: (

I just saw the state of the comments and the like/dislike ratio on the HBO trailer video. far out. it's like the AFX fanbase only 100x bigger.

What reason is there to interview someone about how Michael Jackson wanked at their 8 year old arsehole? Other than for viewers to say "ew he wanked at an 8 year old boys areshole" to eachother on twitter.

There will be no new revelations, because everyone with half a brain already knows he was a total wrong un and has known for decades. No one will be watching this thinking "wait, he did WHAT?!". Do we really need to know the specific details of his paedophilia?

The answer is probably, and I will watch. But for the same reason as all of you. Sheer fucked up morbid curiosity. I question the purpose of the film

it's a inherently retarded film in any case. if you believe those people - then you're simply in it for the pedo snuff as amen mentioned. if you don't - then the emotional bludgeoning is supposed to convince you? but then it goes against the most basic principle of establishing facts and such...

I’ll say it. Jacko fucked a baby piglet, who grew up to play the main character in Babe. Sick, retarded stuff.

Yeah Joe Jackson was an absolute monster.  I imagine he's rotting in hell now getting sodomized with one of his lifetime achievement awards.  No sympathy for MJ and the things he did but when you add it all together, the abuse, the meteoric  rise to godlike superstardom, whatever latent health & psychological issues he had (e.g., the body dysmorphia), etc. it's a recipe for tragedy.

everyone with half a brain already knows he was a total wrong un and has known for decades.

Yeah, same with R Kelly.  I won't watch any of this shit but I am ok that victims are a least given a voice, albeit in a perverse way (through the same entertainment-media complex that's abetted and profited off of human misery like this for decades now).

And yeah I'd love to see justice meted out in courts of law but unfortunately it hasn't and still doesn't work that way, thanks largely to the fact that the Jackson estate (or *insert rich/powerful individual here*) has obscene amounts of money to put up a defense and victims usually have jack shit.  Plus it's so easy to paint any accusation/litigation as an attempt from a nobody to shake down a cash cow.  That there really is no shortage of actual baseless golddiggers doesn't help either.

I don't follow it but I'm pretty sure Harvey Weinstein still isn't behind bars.

Kids who are molested, molest other kids.

the abused person is more likely to engage in repeated episodes of a process called "transference", an attempt to subconsciously resolve the trauma by pursuing further abusive relationships, being subjected to repeated/ongoing abuse & other patterns of behaviour that directly lead them to experiencing further trauma

you can also add dissociation, personality disorders, addiction, depression & a host of other shadows on the soul

the irony is lots of people who've gone through this distilled hell tend to gravitate towards working in mental health & psychotherapy, if they're lucky enough to find their way out of the labyrinth....Jung associated this with Chiron, the archetype of wounded-healers

Jacko? The parents of some of these kids sold the souls of their children in order to tap into a golden money stream, it goes so far beyond ignorance & there are fk all excuses for it:

"yeah we'll sleep in another room while you & our darling boy play hide n seek @ night in your room, Mr Jackson"

- "shamon mf, call me Michael & pass the baby oil"

Archived