IGNORED

Keith Flint dead

scumtron

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't even concede himself to hit the big 50, unless he left a note it's pointless to speculate the reasons since we'll never know. Possibly the end of The Prodigy as well.

I certainly hope they continue. I like to think Keith would have been disappointed if his death stopped them from pushing boundaries and being the pinnacle of electronic "punk".

Didn't Liam already do a Prodigy album without Keith or Maxim? Also didn't know they were both Keiths.

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned. Pure Liam. Great album actually. Sounds different from all the rest. But they use some of the tracks live sometimes.

Didn't Liam already do a Prodigy album without Keith or Maxim? Also didn't know they were both Keiths.

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned. Pure Liam. Great album actually. Sounds different from all the rest. But they use some of the tracks live sometimes.

They don't appear on Experience either besides the last track

Fuck- I "was hoping" it was accidental overdose.  Well, okay, I guess it was intentional.  Man.....  You spit fire on Firestarter, then you hang yourself.  Fuck dudes- we all gotta chill.  Fuck- this is ridiculous.  Let's all chill the fuck out.  There's some pun somewhere about Breathe and feeling the pressure, and the irony of not being able to play his own game- fuck- but I won't mention it out of respect.  Anyway- dudez, chill.  It's okay.  WE GOT THIS.  Much Love, everyone.  Everyday is a blessing.

it is keith greeting his disabled fans.  he had a habit of greeting the fans, you could feel how sincere and positive his energy was. it is just tragic how exhausted he was of wearing that other stage persona.

sorry for the interleaving, my pc is fucked

i have this tape...

iirc the prodigy was the first electronic music i got into, with mftjg album, after that came the chemical brothers and so on...

rip dude...

i bleached my hair at the time probably influenced by him, hehe, good times... experience and mftjg are great albums, fat of the land is also cool but after that i got bored with their music, after all discovering afx took all my interest out of those bands...

Only just seen this thread. Have a shared acquaintance who knew him pre Prodigy who said he was a generally lovely chap and true raver who would dance all night. Safe journey Keith, you made a lot of people's lives better.

Archived