IGNORED

can i pee in the sink?

juiceciuj

As a card carrying member of the American Society of Civil Engineers I can say this is completely okay. In most all circumstances it goes to the same place (your septic system or the wastewater treatment plant) and uses less potable water.  Big fan of peeing in the shower too, highly recommended #BNM

Are there any places left that have urinal troughs? Man that was a real eye opener my first trip to Fenway Park in the 80s.

Shower peeing is godly.

In the past few years I learned of waffle stomping. This is taking it too far: Shitting in the shower and smashing it up with your feet so it goes down the drain. Uncivilized. I wonder how many famous or “important” people have done this, probably a lot.

Shower peeing is godly.

In the past few years I learned of waffle stomping. This is taking it too far: Shitting in the shower and smashing it up with your feet so it goes down the drain. Uncivilized. I wonder how many famous or “important” people have done this, probably a lot.

qpU9IOp.jpg

I spent a few of my university years in a place where all the student rooms had a cupboard with a sink right at the entrance, so between your room and the hallway basically.

Pretty much all the guys there admitted to peeing in the sink to save themselves the half-naked trips down the hall in the middle of the night.

^ is this a universal design for student accomodation?

Anyway, tried it once but I was too short. Had to pull up up a chair, which was more work than simply skipping to the toilet down the hall.