IGNORED

can i pee in the sink?

juiceciuj

I swear on my mothers life and my granddads war medals (just incase you think I hate my mum and want her to die flol) I know a geezer who used to drink his own piss. And never used to hide the fact. He used to have a mate called Pieman who used to always be lurking about outside the pub waiting to go home with him after the bell rang. Hmmm, heaven forbid what was going on back at Andy's flat, all manner of sordid, beastly behaviour. Things got weird, very weird with him indeed, and it was time to bail, and keep off his radar. 

I usually pee in the sink if I'm too pissed and disorientated to aim in the darkness for the pan. The sink is just below the dopper (unless your a dwarf) and the catchment area is far and wide, no problems with blindly misfired pools of piss. 

Good squeeze of bleach in the morning, job done.

shower over sink!  :ok:

i have to disagree, if the shower is too hot, then you get piss steam but in a sink you can just rinse it right down

https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2013/07/09/200367795/the-sink-urinal-saves-water-encourages-men-to-wash-hands

The 'Sink-Urinal' Saves Water, Encourages Men To Wash Hands

20111003_stand_print_18_wide-c6aaf6b15b6

aim for the top!

The handle of the faucet would be splattered with the residue of a thousand piss urines and encourage me to not wash me hands