IGNORED

Alive Celebrities

bitchroast

Hey now, let's keep it anti-death in here.

Eddie Vedder's still alive, which is extremely rare for the front man of a platinum selling grunge band from the 90's.  He may be the only one.  Unless you count Billy Corgan, which I don't.

should have? was he involved in an accident or something?

alive and well and still producing hits :ok:

UQAjCld.jpg

The whole band, except for Chad Smith, were severe heroin addicts in the 90s, having already lost Hillel Slovak to an overdose. Under the Bridge is pretty much Anthony's life story.

I actually had to look up tina turner to make sure she was actually still alive. I didn't know she was Swiss. Wtf?

Whitney Houston is the one who’s dead

Eddie Vedder's still alive, which is extremely rare for the front man of a platinum selling grunge band from the 90's.  He may be the only one.  Unless you count Billy Corgan, which I don't.

what's wrong with Billy Corgan eh? I mean seriously, what IS wrong with him? JK, he's just still alive like us all. poor fucker.

EducatedDisastrousAmericanwarmblood-max-

He looks like an evil version of Voldemort

what's wrong with Billy Corgan eh? I mean seriously, what IS wrong with him? JK, he's just still alive like us all. poor fucker.

EducatedDisastrousAmericanwarmblood-max-

he has a son now, you can tell in the gif that he's looking happier than usual...

:emotawesomepm9: