IGNORED

Meat Beat Manifesto - Opaque Couché (2LP)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Anyway Impossible Star was rather good, so I have no reason to doubt Jack will deliver the goods. He did drop an absurd amount of archive stuff this week (just today??) though.

What archive stuff do you speak off exactly?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Anyway Impossible Star was rather good, so I have no reason to doubt Jack will deliver the goods. He did drop an absurd amount of archive stuff this week (just today??) though.

What archive stuff do you speak off exactly?

releases getting uploaded here recently https://meatbeatmanifesto.bandcamp.com/

I wonder if he's tried to get the rights back to Satyricon, it's not his favorite album, and since it sold over 50,000 copies back in the day, Mute might want too much for the rights.

• 2 weeks later...

This does make the Kasm (Skam) thing a bit irrelevant now as all the tracks have found outlets elsewhere. However, if some of them get an expanded treatment in the same way that 'Lurker' did then that would be cool.

This does make the Kasm (Skam) thing a bit irrelevant now as all the tracks have found outlets elsewhere. However, if some of them get an expanded treatment in the same way that 'Lurker' did then that would be cool.

Only as irrelevant as having had these tracks 3 and 4 years in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

where

nowhere I'm just lying srry poopypants =(

It may have leaked actually but I haven't found it if so. It's out tmrw though surely we can make it until then??

Archived