IGNORED

Is Aphex the GOAT?

worms

Man, remember the state of the aphex subforum when he didn't release anything for ten years?

So many desperate nonsense threads: 'An Open Letter to RIchard' 'I FUCKING LOVE APHEX' 'If aphex was a [blank], what would he be?'

You'd think that would've changed with the new release schedule...

alas

Here's an idea. We crowd fund a professional psychologist to analyse Richard D. James's psyche. We find out what makes his brain tick. And we work out how to trigger him into releasing new music. Possibly a desire for narcissistic supply, money, pussy, bitcoins, etc. Nah fuck it. I'm just kidding here. Besides Aphex Twin who is candidate for Greatest of All Time?

You can tell I'm fucking bored. Might as well make some of my own tunes to keep myself busy while waiting for Richard to release something new.

Someone gave me 5 quid on bandcamp yesterday, cheers for that Mr J.G. I feel like a successful beggar now.

The Men Who Stare At Richard David James

giphy.gif

hey, remote viewing and psychic warfare is real shit, not to be taken gently, but remote viewing can be used for a lot of good for one's self and conscious expansion and/or self discovery... i'm more referring to the CIA's Stargate program that "Men who stare at goats" is based on, but alas (ala hello, spiral, the aphex forum grinch) it seems i've explained too much.. i mean, i was mostly being facetious at the start there, then just had to elaborate more, oh me!

yes aphex is a goat and or able to remote view, and is fond of goats, and sheep as it evidenced by his tuss lp's and if his mother is right in lornaderek and he was born around 5am his midheaven (astrology term) is in Aries, the GOAT....

is aphex twin secretly a barnyard animal who has been falsely credited for the release of several albums which are actually just compilations of squarepusher and u-ziq b-sides?

Man, remember the state of the aphex subforum when he didn't release anything for ten years?

So many desperate nonsense threads: 'An Open Letter to RIchard' 'I FUCKING LOVE APHEX' 'If aphex was a [blank], what would he be?'

You'd think that would've changed with the new release schedule...

alas

goat speculation based on facts we have

Archived