IGNORED

Le Dom - New Ep

d-a-m-o

Will probably buy it, right up my alley :)

Reminds me of Kindohm, especially the LIME EP. D4M0, my friend, you're going to love that one (if you don't already) : live-coding madness X additive synthesis alien sound-design = mind-bending tunes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cool EP.

Also: it's really rare to hear something this original and unique. At least - it sounds original to me. Maybe there's a whole scene of bone dry music like this I'm not familiar with, dunno. Anyway, this is great.

Also: it's really rare to hear something this original and unique. At least - it sounds original to me. Maybe there's a whole scene of bone dry music like this I'm not familiar with, dunno. Anyway, this is great.

i get the same sterilized, cold blooded vibes with gábor lázár... i can't be the only one...

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/95149-g%C3%A1bor-l%C3%A1z%C3%A1r-unfold/

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

i get the same sterilized, cold blooded vibes with gábor lázár.

Agree, and some of Errorsmith's tracks.

Hmm ... Gabor Lazar sounds a bit less dry to me, but I get where you're coming from.

Errorsmith: don't know him/her/it/them so will check them out. Thanks!

That said: this is great.

Hmm ... Gabor Lazar sounds a bit less dry to me, but I get where you're coming from.

You are in for a treat, he's a sound wizard and i can't recommand it enough

i had his release with mark fell but just discovered his latest album and his second one and it slaps the shit out of you eardrums

Check out the errorsmith/Fell collab https://errorsmithmarkfell.bandcamp.com/album/protogravity

That’s the awesome strength and equally as huge flaw with Razor : it instantly sounds like Gabor Lazar. It’s all in these filter / reverb sections.

Thanks all for the recommendations. Checked out some Errorsmith (with and without Mark Fell) and revisited Gabor Lazar.

I get where you all are coming from. They’re using similar sounds and similarly skewed rhythms. Good stuff.

Le Dom, though, has more of a dance floor vibe going. Also, he sounds less metallic and dryer (reminded me a bit of Qebrus).

Anyway, lots of new music to explore, so, again: thanks!

That’s the awesome strength and equally as huge flaw with Razor : it instantly sounds like Gabor Lazar. It’s all in these filter / reverb sections.

It's actually called Razor? That supports my proposed genre title for all this Second Woman/Lázár/Barker/etc: "slicy boi FM"