IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Home Festival Venice

Lachesi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, I linked the Italian version. Here it is in English https://www.homefestival.eu/en/media/comunicazione-ufficiale

" Security reasons have forced us to the non-installation of one of our stage. After a careful discussion between the organization and the artists management, Home Venice Festival communicates that some of the artists will not be able to perform. They are: APHEX TWIN, JON HOPKINS, PUSHA-T, MODESELEKTOR, ADAM BEYER, MURA MASA, THE VACCINES, MOODYMANN.

Home Venice Festival organization apologizes for the inconvenience. For any further information, questions and requests, you can contact a dedicated line. The email address is: ticketing@homefestival.eu and the phone number is: +39 366 2301378 from 10.00 to 13.00 and 15.00-19.00. The organization shall also notify: “We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. San Giuliano park has been interested by large construction work due to the event's preparation, some of them have just finished. This is the reason why we had to reconsider the event's area and cancel one of the stages. Safety will always be our first priority. We apologize with the artists and their fans. We would also like to thank the artists for the understanding and the cooperation shown”. "

I was so looking forward to go. Also pretty close from where I live. This sucks...

9 minutes ago, Lachesi said:

And no money back...no words

Yeah... People on Facebook apparently had no luck with refund. Home Festival offered them a "bring a friend for free" solution.

I have no words, I just spent 60€ for nothing. And of course the people coming from abroad have spent far more money than me.

On July 12th no other artist can represent a reason to go. I could also feel sorry for the organizers but there were some strange facts since months, such as artists announced the same day in other festivals and no explanations by the festival...it's a fraud 

Archived