IGNORED

What Kind of Genre is This Because I have no clue... I made it but I do not know what it exactly is, its piano on rap loops

Mozex

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I made a mistake it seems... I dont know why it says all that in the title... I am sorry, I just wanted to know what genre the songs are...

I was able to change it, I am sorry for the trouble

strange post. did u use hip hop loops off the net? doing it yourself+putting a bunch of FX on the piano(and maybe switching it out for a more rough, roomy piano) would probably help with the internet bullies

Yeah I guess just having fun with what you do does not count for anything these days

Yes I used bought hip hop loops and played the piano myself

You want self made music? I will make something right now. Cant a musician just not relax and have some fun experimenting with loops... man...

You want self made music? I will make something right now. Cant a musician just not relax and have some fun experimenting with loops... man...

Master forgive me, but I'll have to go all out ... just this once

I bought some hiphop loops and, as skillfuly as my abilities allow me to, performed on the Piano over them, with but one simple purpose: to Have Fun. But alas, when presented with these, my works, what does WATMM offer me but ridicule, mockery, scorn. Where is my Fun? I beg of you

Archived