IGNORED

What Kind of Genre is This Because I have no clue... I made it but I do not know what it exactly is, its piano on rap loops

Mozex

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for some reason SC algo decided this was the most appropriate thing to play after that^

genius level!

can you convert this music to a .pdf file, pls? 

not even being sarcastic here. i was inspired by one of your previous tracks and i decided to make a little vocal addition:

https://soundcloud.com/multipurpose-soundcloud/faith-is-what-you-need-to-rave

i will be improving on this and turning it into a full song.

I am a man from Alaska, born in 1993.

This rocks

LP when

How much do I actually get payed for using my music? I know its good and that you like to use it a lot but hey I need to get payed too.

You do understand that with the songs that are still up I did not use any other loops or samples then the drumloop right?
So you do understand that I have full rights for the song? Because the drumloops are from Ableton Live and I emailed them if I could use them commercially and I could.

So I have full rights over these two songs you just sampled a piece from and made a fabulous vocal on. Thank you for the publicity but maybe you should understand that you did not change one single thing on the beat. You just added a vocal. I do not even need a lawyer if I go to court with this, its obvious you stole my material.

I already contacted soundcloud once, as you can see they removed the song on that other account. I can do that again but I am not in the mood to do that. I would just like you to understand what you are doing. You are literally stealing my music.

If you think that is a right thing to do, then go ahead, but if one day you need to pay a lot of money to me because you stole my songs, then please, do not weep.

And do not say I did not warn you. I did.

You are also trespassing the law by using a tool to get mp3's from soundcloud. I did not enable download on that songs. So thats another offence.

Man gonna make soms serious buck over here!

Thank you!!!!

Archived