IGNORED

What Kind of Genre is This Because I have no clue... I made it but I do not know what it exactly is, its piano on rap loops

Mozex

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to this guy, he only has a few dozen posts. Not nearly enough time to understand WATMM. I only half understand it. It can be difficult to differentiate joking and actual insults since they tend to be worded very similarly.

To be fair to this guy, he only has a few dozen posts. Not nearly enough time to understand WATMM. I only half understand it. It can be difficult to differentiate joking and actual insults since they tend to be worded very similarly.

Yeh - that's basically what I pm'ed him.

I think there is a general etiquette, but also etiquette that really only applies to that individual forum.

I've been apart of a number of forums and they're always fairly different. I've noticed that the same person posting in WATMM will tend to post differently on facebook or reddit for example which I think is due to different 'norms' on any given forum. It's not a rule per se, but an observation. I think it takes a while to get the 'culture' and inside jokes/references of a given forum. On reddit this thread would have probably had 2 or 3 replies, downvoted, then ignored.

What Mozex doesn't know is that there's a thread like this every month where people tease the OP. Then 4 weeks later everyone has forgotten about it and hopefully OP has figured out how to make more subtle clickbait and that they don't need verification from WATMM to dislike the middle part of T69 Collapse.

Yeh - that's basically what I pm'ed him.

You know going thru the thread there definitely were 1 or 2 posts meant as insults ( I think, hard to tell with some people ). Tho 95% was just teasing and having a laugh.

i think i was just teasing but honestly thought the tracks were joke tracks and thought the thread was in general discussion and then later i realized the moz was for real

I feel like with just one or two tiny misunderstandings being cleared up and/or some court proceedings we could all be blessed with the Collab album. 

I'm prepared to issue a new legal notice. However to do so I need majority support. If the watmms can provide 20 straight lols with no break, I will rescind my cease/desist notice and we can continue onwards to article hereafter referred to as "the Collab Album". I will issue a notice of rescindment should we be able to meet my arbitrary legal criteria of 20 straight lols. 

Archived