IGNORED

What Kind of Genre is This Because I have no clue... I made it but I do not know what it exactly is, its piano on rap loops

Mozex

Mozex's legal team has informed me that all the client's copyrighted tracks have now moved to the following URL - https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/tracks

Please ensure to follow Soundcloud's legal page if you wish to use the aforementioned user's works for any derivative or transformative works.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mozex's legal team has informed me that all of the client's copyrighted tracks have now been removed from the SoundCloud platform pending further legal discussion.

I will, I already contacted a lawyer :)

I have also saved all the comments into a word document and I have saved all links too!

But now I will leave this place, since it is a afwul place to be.

I hope you all have fun! Bye Bye!!!

supm.png

Dear WATMMs,

Mozex has retained me as legal council for this blatant and rude poopy copyright infringement you guys have made. Although Salvy made my client's track much better, I have no choice but to hit you with the full force of my benus the law.

I order you rude mean afwul WATMM's to cease and desist immediately. 

OR ELSE

cease-2.png

Archived