Prospect (2018) - VHS Trailer

Joyrex

Looks very killing of outpost zeta

I love the aesthetic of that film and similar stuff from that era but I've heard it's pretty dull. This looks promising though. 

Looks very killing of outpost zeta

I love the aesthetic of that film and similar stuff from that era but I've heard it's pretty dull. This looks promising though. 

Agreed on the KoOZ vibe - the spacesuits, I suppose.

I have the KoOZ VHS cassette, and I've watched digital versions of it - it is a very boring movie, and I ended up fast forwarding to the part where Boards screencapped for the cover of Twoism, near the end of the movie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By thefxbip
      Superb spacey experimental techno from Zachary Lubin
      Out on Jeff Mills imprint AXIS records.
      I absolutely LOVE the first intro beatless track especially.
      https://www.axisrecords.com/product/zachary-lubin-abeona-adiona/

• By Meadows and Labyrinths
      hello, i don't post here much anymore, but i wanted to share this in hopes to raise a little rent/milk money as i'm quite broke, hungry and a bit down and out at the moment. so, i'm making my entire discography available for under $17, (75% off) that's 14 albums, about 12 hours of music, give or take, that i've poured my heart into over the past 12 years. the sale won't last past friday i think, so grab everything now while it's super accessible! it would help me out quite a bit.

to access the discography, go to a release page such as this one (my most recent: - https://ourson.bandcamp.com/album/simple-sanctuary - and click "Full Discography"

thanks to anyone listening, and a big, warm hello to the old school watmmers i used to pal around with on here. thanks for your time~!
    • Guest nbven
      By Guest nbven
      Hey, Music Makers!

What do you think about this track from my latest drop?

I am wondering if anyone will be able to guess where is this sample from khm..khmmnerd.. :D

Sincerely,
      Yours.
    • By TheDeadMexican
      A previously undiscovered compilation tape made by warrant officer Ellen Louise Ripley. 2 hours of spaced out electronic ambience taken from the infamous Nostromo sessions. Soon to be remastered and released on Weyland-Yutani Recordings.

Broadcast on FutureMusic.FM 5/10/15

https://www.mixcloud.com/TheDeadMexican/ripleys-mixtape/

Vangelis - Albedo 0.39 [Windham Hill] Ben Salisbury and Geoff Barrow - The Test Worked [invada Records] Vangelis - Blush Response [EMI] Drape - With a Thousand Thoughts [bandcamp] The Jaffa Kid - Esnee Cremee 2 [Recycled Plastics] Blanck Mass - Sub Serious [Rock Action Records] Aphex Twin - Match Sticks [Warp] Aether Pilot - Dwelling Space [bandcamp] Boards of Canada - Transmisiones Ferox [Warp] Gavin Miller - Fotograf (Part 1) [This Is It Forever] Biosphere - Phantasm [Apollo] Unkle - Blackout [GU Music] James Horner - Dark Discovery [That's Entertainment Records] The Gasman - Flash [Planet Mu] Autechre - Yeesland [Warp] Ben Salisbury and Geoff Barrow - ISO Hymn [invada Records] LFO - Forever [Warp] Chlorine - Frog Sweats [soundcloud] Konx Om Pax - At Home With Mum and Dad [Planet Mu] Prhizzm - I Miss you Already [benbecula] Errors - Early Nights [Rock Action Records] Orbital - Time Becomes [internal] Linpadual - Severn [bandcamp] Deepwarmth - Starting Point [Recycled Plastics] Dissolved - Faint Chamber Seven [bandcamp] Brian Eno - Prophecy Theme [Polydor] Delphic - Ephemera [Dangerbird Records] Northern Plastics - When The Red Mist Clears [Cytoplantastic Records] Air - Caramel Prisoner [Virgin] Northern Platics - Flutter [bandcamp] Queen - In The Death Cell (Love Theme Reprise) [EMI]
    • By Fredd-E
      I started playing Android: Netrunner and I'd love to compile a playlist with fitting music.

It's an intense game with lots of strategic depth which requires a good amount of thought. This implies the music should definitely not be too demanding for the listener but rather be great in the background to set the mood.

I already thought of adding music from Loscil, Biosphere, Cliff Martinez, Tron OST,...
      What else would fit in nicely? Keywords to keep in mind: sci-fi, ambient, cyberpunk, dystopia,...

It certainly doesn't have to be beatless. Gentle electronica with a gloomy sci-fi vibe would be epic!