IGNORED

Do you know any watmms in real life?

hayhook

I've met a few - not as many as I would like!

modey, sweepstakes, ambermonk, hello spiral (not just observing in the wild either!), BulkyMclargeenhugen, Entorwellian, audioblysk, shit were zeph and yek at the AE show in Vancouver?

I need to meet some out here on the east coast! I guess Ottawa isn't really east coast...

Anyone of you fine folk gonna be at movement this year? I'll be there on Day 1 and 2...

I live in Detroit, I'll be there, maybe you'll have the pleasure of meeting the infamous elusive. ;)

Met a huge load of the Houston crew. Second load incoming, Brooklyn get a towel ready.

xxx saved my life DFN day 1 with an extra pair of earplugs.

Thanks to the other banned watmmer in my life, halluciphile, for dragging my ass to Houston in 2016. Met several of you then and since. Hopefully connect with more of you in NY. Hey elusive will be there too.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once almost met modey at a japanoise show in Melbourne but he bailed last minute.

Fuck I don't even remember this lol. How long ago was it?

• 8 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 2:27 PM, Plum said:

I dated Kakapo. He’ll deny it tho.

whore 

I was just thinking about you because I think you might have been supplanted as the worst person I'd ever interacted with.

you could say that i have met up with many of you. may have 'passed' you on the street. you may have heard a noise outside at night one day and looked in your backyard, only to see nothing. you may have heard breathing behind your neck whilst brushing your teeth, despite seeing nothing in the mirror. i will 'meet' you all one day or another. it is inevitable and you must make peace with it.

• 4 weeks later...

I am good friends with Goiter Sanchez - we starting hanging out pre-mutual-IDMness-knowledge back in... maybe 2004?  He moved countries, but he comes back to visit once or twice a year.  The first time I ever played live as Zephyr Nova both he and Essines came out.  Essines is actually the friendliest motherfucker around, despite what his gruff internet demeanour may indicate... although you have to be watmm OG to even know what I'm talking about.  I've met Yek several times over the years.  Had a party at my parent's house while they were living in Ireland (2006?), which he was present at.  I put on Ween's Quebec album, which he was taken with - rightfully so.

'

Archived