IGNORED

Things everybody loves but you don't get at all

Lachesi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

alright I'm outta this thread, I think I turned it around from Angry Belligerent Codger With Knackered Sexual Organs to Thumbs Up Smiling In The Sunshine Beerwolf 

*high five*

*big kiss*

You.

And all you other cunts.

The whole lot of ya.

Oi, quit bein' a tosser.

Alcohol.

I've cut way back on consumption this year. But mainly because I'm pretty committed to weight loss lately.

I mean I love me some pan seared ahi tuna crusted with sesame seeds, wasabi ginger soy glaze, avocado slaw, and shiitake mushroom risotto up in this bitch and it seems somewhat similar.

being normal: everything about thanos and marvel

I've said it already, but fuck superhero movies. At my last job interview, I was asked what my favorite superhero was, and I said Batman, but I really don't care and it sickened me. 

game of thrones

I'll try to start watching the show once or twice a year. I'll watch the first 2 or 3 episodes. And I am interested, but for some reason I quit watching every time after the first few even though I liked it. tried again the other day due to final season coming out soon, was intrigued, aaand I decided to watch Ash vs Evil Dead again instead.

I've said it already, but fuck superhero movies. At my last job interview, I was asked what my favorite superhero was, and I said Batman, but I really don't care and it sickened me. 

lol. that's... i have no words other than sympathy bro. the real superheroes are us who have to endure such degeneracy on a daily basis and still meet a new day with a smile. you can say that in your next interview :))

ipads

Just you wait until you grow older and your eyesight starts to deteriorate.

i'm 47 and wear progressives

I’m 43 and postpone the inevitable by increasing the size of my mobile device.

being normal: everything about thanos and marvel

Why not someone like Stephen Hawking? Despite battling one of the most difficult diseases in the world, he contributed vastly to humanity’s knowledge. Or MLK jr? Etc etc.

Those are some real fucking superheroes.

Archived