the stock market

children

Snapchat

Star Wars

Instagram

driving when other transportation is more convenient

bars, for the most part

Windows OS (ok, ok, I know, games)

righteous indignation about "cultural appropriation" (whatever that really means)

Ableton Live

Star Wars

cryptocurrencies

food delivery services

buying only theme/brand/licensed (e.g. Star Wars) Lego sets and only ever building from the instructions

unboxing videos

Star Wars

We were having a big discussion at work on various fetishes and I mentioned feet being one of the most non-sexual things ever. I'd rather lick some clean armpits than feet, tbh. You'd swear I'd said that pizza is the fucking devil.

pizza

also, chinese takeout, bacon, "gorgeous/visually stunning" video games, summer, cocaine, patchouli, the extinction of that nu-metal kid you used to see all over the place (miss you, lil buddy), bread

Having hundreds or thousands of followers in Instagram who you don't know following your daily life.. I mean, is this a kind of exhibitionism pandemic?

I have to admit that I have an Instagram presence and I just mostly post travel pictures to share with friends. At first it was a public profile but at some point I started to get dozens of followers who I didn't know personally. That made me pretty uncomfortable so I kicked out everybody who I didn't know and made the profile private. Now I'm back to comfortable 19 followers.

Funny thing is that I know a girl who has about 200 followers, not super lot but multiple times from what I have. And every picture she posts gets like 50+ likes and a few comments. I get barely 2 likes maybe on a good day and rarely a comment (thanks guys, love you). But she complains how lonely she is and is asking from me how can I make friends with people so easily.. so idk, wtf?

Marvel

Star Wars

remakes

Batman

machine learning

Star Wars

the stock market

children

Snapchat

Star Wars

Instagram

driving when other transportation is more convenient

bars, for the most part

Windows OS (ok, ok, I know, games)

righteous indignation about "cultural appropriation" (whatever that really means)

Ableton Live

Star Wars

cryptocurrencies

food delivery services

buying only theme/brand/licensed (e.g. Star Wars) Lego sets and only ever building from the instructions

unboxing videos

Star Wars

I just see your avatar in my head going "muhhh I don't like crypto it's not cool nnnnyeh"

sex is pretty overrated innit. not like i don't get it "at all" but the sheer levels of self-degradation ppl (especially male) seem to be ready to put up with to in order to get some genuinely baffle me regularly. maybe i should have my t levels checked.

"seeing and being seen".

downtuned guitars.

vinyls / physical media in general.

95% of classic death metal.

traveling.

cars.

alcohol.

authenticity.

the sun.

Boiled eggs, just the smell is enough to make me retch. Simply do not understand how people can sit at the breakfast table surrounded by this rotten fart smell and pretend everything's fine.

I remember we'd have easter breakfast at school and we'd get these hardboiled eggs and for some reason the yolk would be green rather than yellow and I was sitting next to this disgusting kid with braces and he'd laugh and I'd see these interconnected threads of spit filled with green bits of egg yolk in his mouth. 

Star Wars

Star Wars

Star Wars

Star Wars

Star Wars

I just see your avatar in my head going "muhhh I don't like crypto it's not cool nnnnyeh"
Guez who's back

Up in that market

Making fat royalties

On every toy aisle in Target

I should add that every time some new corporate fast food or retail chain outlet arrives here, everybody gets hyped. TBH tho I still like Popeyes.

Archived