Things everybody loves but you don't get at all

Lachesi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aussi:

Radiohead

Anime

Grown men who sit in chat-rooms, wanking idly i assume, maybe collectively, in a special ritual divining the future, ewwwww

Alcohol more than ever. Drunk humans only respond to volume or violence

Foodies, if you take pics of your meal i'm going to hammer your knees in, on sight, better to be honest & up front from the get go

pussy

that's Mr Pussy to you

Hmm, I interpreted this as a response to the thread's theme in general and not you personally, but I could be wrong (or it could have been intended ambiguously)... anyway, carry on...

nerd glasses

because "cool" glasses cost a fucking bomb, and I don't like putting things in my eyes duuuuuuuuuuude.
except on you as you are a watmm nerd for reals

Oh yeah, I remember Sundays being horrible back in my school days.  I was sure to put an end to anything resembling a weekly schedule once that was over.

Routine.  I mean, I get it, and probably not everybody loves it.  So not routine then, strike that.

I used to have this t-shirt I'd wear that said something like "Why Isn't it Sunday yet?" or "Is it Sunday yet?" back in middle school. I'd constantly get asked the meaning of the shirt, but I'd just shrug. Because I have no clue why anyone would prefer sunday over the far more superior Saturday.

Archived