IGNORED

Things everybody loves but you don't get at all

Lachesi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marvel movies.

Actually, I've like a handful over the past 20ish years, but 95% of them are pure shit.

Guardian of the Galaxy is cool, because that has some amusing squirrel/racoon in it. Plus it was funny.

°F

+1

& the continued use of the imperial system (metric is obvs superior in every way)

The one glaring problem with metric is that both short and tall people are about 2 meters tall.  Pro-equality, granted, but also anti-diversity.  I'm not sure I'm ready to live in a post-height society.

the cunt who sang THAT UTTER SHIT DUO TOSS with Robson Green (Jerome)

Holy crap yeah it’s that Jerome twat! How on earth did he live that down!

Thought the first few series were p decent (good plot and characters... and good tits, come on) but gradually went downhill.

Season 7 is abysmal - laughably bad. Could not give a stuff about the finale rn, but might watch to see Cersei get reamed.

I really enjoyed season 7, but then I am a moron so...

the cunt who sang THAT UTTER SHIT DUO TOSS with Robson Green (Jerome)

Holy crap yeah it’s that Jerome twat! How on earth did he live that down!

Thought the first few series were p decent (good plot and characters... and good tits, come on) but gradually went downhill.

Season 7 is abysmal - laughably bad. Could not give a stuff about the finale rn, but might watch to see Cersei get reamed.

I really enjoyed season 7, but then I am a moron so...
It’s ok to be a moron... er I mean it’s ok to be wrong, yes it’s ok to be wrong ?

*back pedals a bit* has its moments I suppose

°F

+1

& the continued use of the imperial system (metric is obvs superior in every way)

The one glaring problem with metric is that both short and tall people are about 2 meters tall. Pro-equality, granted, but also anti-diversity. I'm not sure I'm ready to live in a post-height society.
Only a very tall person is 2 meters tall

tanning salons. tbh we might not even need them anymore down the road during the summer months, thanks to climate change and that big-ass ball of hydrogen and plasma in the sky

social media...man i miss the old web

Pre social media interweb had some legit groundbreaking, spellbinding moments.

yeah man and its not like web forums and fan sites aren't still around. but big corporate social media platforms and big corporate news websites have definitely overtaken them and as someone who grew up with the former it's just kind of depressing sometimes.

cards against humanity, being fat as shit 

hey there buddy, there's a causal link between depression and obesity.

why would anyone shame you for feeling sad? oh wait, this is not fwpt

7lAB.gif

Wrote that without thinking sorry. I meant I don't get people being complicit in leading a sedentary lifestyle

social media...man i miss the old web

Pre social media interweb had some legit groundbreaking, spellbinding moments.

yeah man and its not like web forums and fan sites aren't still around. but big corporate social media platforms and big corporate news websites have definitely overtaken them and as someone who grew up with the former it's just kind of depressing sometimes.

All those annoying ads and nasty clickbait news links. Grrrr! I'll take the old web anyday.

Archived