IGNORED

Things everybody loves but you don't get at all

Lachesi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been playing mostly indie games on Switch lately, but I did just resume Red Dead 2 after a few months away from it. Red Dead takes so much time, but when I have the time I love games like this.

I only noticed that Papers Please is on IOS the other day. So I have been playing a bit of it again, it's so great.

uE8hX5ACYKxESZazSY6k3h.jpg

This fucking guy

edit: woops not the video games thread

Ok I come back with good passport you will see

Snapchat filters. Seeing a pic of a girl with dog ears and tongue does not excite me.

darn, girls doing things that aren't exciting for you. how terrible

You’re right. Rosie The Riveter would have looked better with some Snapchat filters.

Consistency.

First you're consistent, then you're boring, then you're dead.

Strictly for the birds IMO.

EDIT: I don't deny that I'm a pretty boring person, but at least I'm not predictable about it.

Snapchat filters. Seeing a pic of a girl with dog ears and tongue does not excite me.

You've obviously never tried using snapchat filters when watching the news etc. It's pretty funny. Doggo Trump FTW.

Yeah they’re good for that, but if I’m swiping through Tinder, pondering my life choices I wanna see some deep dream filters forreal

Yeah they’re good for that, but if I’m swiping through Tinder, pondering my life choices I wanna see some deep dream filters forreal

Then they are super handy, telling you who to avoid! In effect the female equivalent of a profile containing a photo of a motor vehicle.

Then they are super handy, telling you who to avoid! In effect the female equivalent of a profile containing a photo of a motor vehicle.

this.

things everyone loves but I don't get: not looking at the sky. I always look at the sky but like no one does, ever.

Sitting/lying in the sun. I've been trying it out today and it's horrible. Just feels like everything's burning. Why do people find this relaxing? Shade plz.

Indeed zeph, fuck the heat

Joy Division.

Listening to Closer for the first time in a while, and the first moment I've genuinely enjoyed is when the warbled mellotron appears towards the end of Decades, the very last song... and I think it may only be warbled because this vinyl is warped.  I think I just don't care for Joy Division.  The songs are boring. :shrug:

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Joy Division.

Listening to Closer for the first time in a while, and the first moment I've genuinely enjoyed is when the warbled mellotron appears towards the end of Decades, the very last song... and I think it may only be warbled because this vinyl is warped.  I think I just don't care for Joy Division.  The songs are boring. :shrug:

I really want to like them but I can't get past how boring a lot of the tunes are.

14 minutes ago, Braintree said:

I really want to like them but I can't get past how boring a lot of the tunes are. 

yikes guys. i'm not a JD superfan at all but Closer is a really interesting and dark/weird album. not for everyone of course, at least y'all have tried. 

reminding me that I also haven't listened to it in a while tho so thanks for that :beer:

15 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

You can hide sigs and reup your avatar though.

cool I didnt know you could just reupload your av. but I was mainly just posting because the forum forgot I posted in hjere

Archived