IGNORED

Warp 20 box - sold

Soloman Tump

Barely used, vinyl and CD all in mint.

Packaging however....

Must have got damp at some point (probably 2 years ago when we had a flood in our house) so:

there are some visible signs of surface mold on the outer black sleeve (could possibly all be cleaned off)

unheard has water stain to the inside of the hardback outer

The book has ripple marks to the outer cover but contents is perfect to the eye

Therefore this might be a useful purchase for someone who already has a copy and wants one to play, or if you want a copy and are not too OCD about packaging grade.

Open to offers, I can get a next day courier for about £13 UK , will get a quote for elsewhere if anyone is interested.

Thinking maybe £40 would be a reasonable price but I dunno.

Photos to follow shortly, trying to do this on my phone and my kids are screaming at each other (lol)

• 3 months later...
Barely used, vinyl and CD all in mint.

Packaging however....

Must have got damp at some point (probably 2 years ago when we had a flood in our house) so:

there are some visible signs of surface mold on the outer black sleeve (could possibly all be cleaned off)

unheard has water stain to the inside of the hardback outer

The book has ripple marks to the outer cover but contents is perfect to the eye

Therefore this might be a useful purchase for someone who already has a copy and wants one to play, or if you want a copy and are not too OCD about packaging grade.

Open to offers, I can get a next day courier for about £13 UK , will get a quote for elsewhere if anyone is interested.

Thinking maybe £40 would be a reasonable price but I dunno.

Photos to follow shortly, trying to do this on my phone and my kids are screaming at each other (lol)

Post da pics please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11UiwCRJSiqGcpSCARML9aWIQnw5nSY67

A few photos at that link, showing extent of the (non) damage.  It is all fairly superficial to be honest and does is no way effect the vinyl, CD, poster or book.  Just seems to be the outer casing and the hardback card sleeves of the CDs that took the brunt of the moisture.

The cover of the book has ripples in the surface

• 4 weeks later...

The white spots look like mildew to me, it can be (mostly) cleaned off depending on the material it's on. If you have more stuff you think might be affected I'd definitely check and clean your records as soon as possible, mildew has a tendency to spread and really fucks the fidelity of a record. I used to live in a super moist squat (mmm) and had mildew grow on 100's of my records and their sleeves, still haven't finished cleaning everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived