IGNORED

Mundane everyday occurrences

Zephyr_Nova

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sat down on the toilet in locker room after work to have a poo. Poo didn't come so I browsed chatmm on phone for 5mins then did up my trousers and left.

I pooped for the two of us, spiral. look up homie pooping, it's a thing

just peeled my smartwool socks off and gave each pink poached pad and each pink poached toe a good satisfying deep rub, gave each interspace (looked that term up) a good r.e.m. inducing manipulation 

ohh sweet jesus….

I'm glad the storms have stopped and the temperatures are getting mild. I'm looking forward to 12°C / 54°F tomorrow. Hope it won't get much warmer than 25°C / 77°F anytime soon. Between 15°C / 59°F and 25°C / 77°F is my sweet spot.

Could they BE any more base?

the people who live above me watch Friends constantly, CONSTANTLY!!!! C   O   N   T   S  A   N   T   L   Y   !   !   !  !   !  !  !  

Eating at McDonald's before going to work. Packed my own food: burritos... Again.

Don't despise burritos. I wish we had some decent burrito places here. All we got is döner kebab everywhere (which is pretty awesome, actually)

Eating at McDonald's before going to work. Packed my own food: burritos... Again.

Don't despise burritos. I wish we had some decent burrito places here. All we got is döner kebab everywhere (which is pretty awesome, actually)

Except mine are microwaved :/

Oh well, I bribed myself to go to work by buying Ben and Jerry's ice cream for after.

I helped some people move and took a mirror they didn’t want. It’s now hanging above our piano in the living room and it brightens up the room nicely. Thinking about how all our furniture is either IKEA or was given to us.

Archived